Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

Hotlisa

Sep 9, 2020
WW question, I have a couple set up ONE as top and the other as Bottom, in WW role assignments. Yet every time they initiate a sex animation they are in reverse roles. Any suggestions?

Daekas

Jul 26, 2017
recently came across this kemono, some good stuff in there, but most of it on mediafire with broken links.
Anyone git this in particular?

Aleatory

Jun 22, 2017
Is there any way to get CC from Sims Galaxy? I can no longer access the photos and albums. You have to register to see them. Do any of you know another way? Thanks in advance!
It doesn't have a nice overview like previously, but I can still get to it by checking out the posts to the community board.
As far as I know, this person is the only poster in that community, so you should have everything there. It looks up-to-date. I could be mistaken, though!

Edit: forgot to mention that sometimes, for no apparent reason, it does ask you to sign in. I haven't found out what triggers it...

Last edited:

MatomiB

Jan 4, 2019
It doesn't have a nice overview like previously, but I can still get to it by checking out the posts to the community board.
As far as I know, this person is the only poster in that community, so you should have everything there. It looks up-to-date. I could be mistaken, though!

Edit: forgot to mention that sometimes, for no apparent reason, it does ask you to sign in. I haven't found out what triggers it...
Hello thank you for your answer. I can see the side but I can not klick on any item. If I do so I have to register.:confused:

Aleatory

Jun 22, 2017
Hello thank you for your answer. I can see the side but I can not klick on any item. If I do so I have to register.:confused:
I think you mean the "Sign up view photos without restrictions" pop-up that comes up when you click on one of the new posts?
You can just click the pop-up away and you'll be able to click on the links without having to sign up. The only 'restriction' is that you can't comment and like and what not.

venom757

Aug 31, 2017
WW question, I have a couple set up ONE as top and the other as Bottom, in WW role assignments. Yet every time they initiate a sex animation they are in reverse roles. Any suggestions?
Gender Setting/Gender Recognition Type/Gender Identity Base

venom757

Aug 31, 2017
Don't know wtf happened to my save game, sims are not getting pregnant anymore :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Palabistoyo

Jan 13, 2022
Hello. Would anyone have the source files for these tutorials by Blue Craving?

Thanks.

Reactions: MatomiB

venom757

Aug 31, 2017
didn't help
:confused: Uncheck both "Recognize females as both" and "Recognize males as both" Also "Both" Gender as specific Recognition should be "default "
Sometimes 3some poses can swap the gender like this . Go to Advance Gender setting, check the "Fit Sex Animations To Sex Function" .

Last edited:
Reactions: Andrew2

Palabistoyo

Jan 13, 2022
Check the tutorials tag on her Patreon, they're unlocked
I don't think so. Only some generic EA meshes and maps and the .blend file for her V2 body are available there. I think the source files are supposed to be the .blend, .psd, zbrush and .spp files used in the videos. Besides, there's this in the Patreon posts: "For the access to the source files and the "creator" discord channel, please check the 2 new tiers named "member creator" and "vip creator"."