Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

abimin11

Apr 9, 2021
there's a lot of good creators: grey naya, kiki who's been inactive now, atrois, assasin, wild guy, savaccini, mike24, motherlode, error phillips, fruity delicious and many others
but do they have defloration/first time animations?, I dont recall any from atrois, wild guy, mike24, EP or motherlode tho, unless I have so many animations that I'm not seeing them, savaccini is special, I think grey naya has some too, but anyone else?, for variation

Reactions: Sangaril71

Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022
Anyone know if there are any popular mods that are causing in-game issues recently? My sims' clothes disappear after like 5 min. or if I try to switch their outfits. Not sure which incompatible mod might be causing the issue
It happened to me only when they were wearing modded clothes.

Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022
yes they are . only the peeping sims are following the things. Honestly in my game its never happen that the sims are masturbating during watching the sex. :LOL:
In my game they sometime did. Sometimes they even did rather than ask to join ;) But not any more, now they watch and think and react but that's all...

Nicodemus

Jun 30, 2017
I'm trying to build an accurate set of body and face sliders I can use so that each one gets along with the other. In addition, they will be the one and only ones I use, if I download another "Sim" with sliders, then I can delete theirs they upload with the "Sim" I downloaded.

Dark_Templar

Aug 16, 2017
That's the idea, but I've never seen it working...

The clothing creators listed in the WW release notes don't seem to have undressable options (inactive since 2021) and the undressable options listed elsewhere don't seem to work.
Works fine for me with the listed creators, the inactive users like SStormy have been made compatible by turbo so that doesn't matter still functions ok. Essentially you wear one of the pieces of clothing that has a "pulled version" and by going into the naturism/undressables and selecting the option it just switches to the pulled version of said top or whatever, you dress up again by selecting dress up in the naturism menu.

Sarducci

Nov 27, 2017
Works fine for me with the listed creators, the inactive users like SStormy have been made compatible by turbo so that doesn't matter still functions ok. Essentially you wear one of the pieces of clothing that has a "pulled version" and by going into the naturism/undressables and selecting the option it just switches to the pulled version of said top or whatever, you dress up again by selecting dress up in the naturism menu.
Got a link to some clothing that you can confirm works?

Thanks,

boomshow

Dec 11, 2020
but do they have defloration/first time animations?, I dont recall any from atrois, wild guy, mike24, EP or motherlode tho, unless I have so many animations that I'm not seeing them, savaccini is special, I think grey naya has some too, but anyone else?, for variation
I think Anarcis might have some not sure there's a lot of new creators on loverslab you can check out previews if you want on their page

Reactions: abimin11

ElPutrefacto

Nov 10, 2022
Does anyone have a link to download all the Nitropnaic CC? Recently I delete some CC that I don't use and accidentally delete all the Nitropanic stuff

Dark_Templar

Aug 16, 2017
Got a link to some clothing that you can confirm works?

Thanks,
Sure, these ones work for the options that have pulled versions

Athena's clothes

SStormy clothes

Blue Craving's clothes

Maybe there are some other packs not sure but I did test these ones, and again it's not all of them, only ones that have multiple stages (Like normal top 1, normal top 2 etc)

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
Yes, I know this isnt tech support - with that said, did anyone have problems with the Jail Cell doors no longer working after the last major EA Update? (think maybe a month or so ago?) - all other doors seem to be fine but the Jail Cell Door, game treats it like a wall now. So Im wondering if this is a mod issue, build object issue or other? Thanks.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Yes, I know this isnt tech support - with that said, did anyone have problems with the Jail Cell doors no longer working after the last major EA Update? (think maybe a month or so ago?) - all other doors seem to be fine but the Jail Cell Door, game treats it like a wall now. So Im wondering if this is a mod issue, build object issue or other? Thanks.
I believe the last EA up-date was less than 3 weeks ago, (Dec. 27th, . . . about 15 days ago ), unless you missed that one .

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
I believe the last EA up-date was less than 3 weeks ago, (Dec. 27th, . . . about 15 days ago ), unless you missed that one .
Problem started the previous update, I believe the update where Wicked Whims changed their save file format. Havent really played Sims other than pop on here and there to make sure it still loaded up and what not.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Problem started the previous update, I believe the update where Wicked Whims changed their save file format. Havent really played Sims other than pop on here and there to make sure it still loaded up and what not.
Yeah, I was in the 'process' of up-dating/checking mods, since the Sept.-Oct. Up-Dates, (a LOT of Mods to check), and I had just bought the Realm of Magic, & Paranormal Pack, and went to 'add' them, and was 'hit' by the Dec. Up-date !:oops: Had to quickly stop it, and pull out the "Mods" folder, cause I wasn't expecting it at that moment, and now need to go back and check everything yet again !

So, thanks for that information .
I hadn't played in at least 6+ months, (and was in the process of getting it prepped to play again):rolleyes:

Reactions: MatomiB

MatomiB

Jan 4, 2019
Is there any way to get CC from Sims Galaxy? I can no longer access the photos and albums. You have to register to see them. Do any of you know another way? Thanks in advance!

Reactions: GhostCanuck