Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

Hotlisa

Sep 9, 2020
Please help.

You know how sims would sometimes (or if prompted) come and 'Watch sex'... and after some time of watching, they start to masturbate while watching? Well this is NOT happening anymore and it used to happen all the time specially with certain sims so it is something that has changed that I am unaware of.

Anyone know what happened and how (if any) I can fix this?

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Please help.

You know how sims would sometimes (or if prompted) come and 'Watch sex'... and after some time of watching, they start to masturbate while watching? Well this is NOT happening anymore and it used to happen all the time specially with certain sims so it is something that has changed that I am unaware of.

Anyone know what happened and how (if any) I can fix this?
Did you update any mods and maybe missed one?

Jorak84

Jul 2, 2017
Yes, and just uploaded the latest WW that was posted here and still no change.
Probably some settings weren't saved correrectly. Did you save your game in "Manage Worlds" screen? It is a known fact that it can fuck up mod settings. You shall only save in gameplay or Build&Buy.

In WW there is actually settings for the possibility that sims start masturbating when watching sex. It is within the sex autonomy settings. Check that an maybe change it to a higher chance. If this still not solving the issue maybe it is really a bug which shall be reported. I haven't tried it myself yet.

Reactions: Hotlisa

ShaggyDhs

Sep 14, 2017
I've done searches with no luck so far, so I was wondering if anyone knew of a mod to make your female sim a creampie queen, without making her infertile, or waiting on birth control to take affect. I want the risk of pregnancy from her love of taking multiple loads. Maybe there's a hate condoms trait, or creampie queen mod or something? Or maybe a setting in Whicked I have overlooked.

DeadNin

Nov 15, 2019
I've done searches with no luck so far, so I was wondering if anyone knew of a mod to make your female sim a creampie queen, without making her infertile, or waiting on birth control to take affect. I want the risk of pregnancy from her love of taking multiple loads. Maybe there's a hate condoms trait, or creampie queen mod or something? Or maybe a setting in Whicked I have overlooked.
There's a cum lover trait in Whicked Attributes, have you tried that? Then you can tweak the fertility options in settings.

DeadNin

Nov 15, 2019
Yeah, she has that one. The guys still wear condoms.
I'm pretty sure there were specific condom options in the settings, but I just checked and I found nothing. I guess Turbo removed it because. :WaitWhat:

Anyway, you might be able to control the contraceptive use via sim protocols:

protocols.png

Create a protocol that disallows birth control use and then include all the sims you want in it.

ShaggyDhs

Sep 14, 2017
I'm pretty sure there were specific condom options in the settings, but I just checked and I found nothing. I guess Turbo removed it because. :WaitWhat:

Anyway, you might be able to control the contraceptive use via sim protocols:

View attachment 2291082

Create a protocol that disallows birth control use and then include all the sims you want in it.
I forgot about protocols.

Dark_Templar

Aug 16, 2017
Yes, and just uploaded the latest WW that was posted here and still no change.
I can confirm this option is not working for me either, it used to occur now they just sit and watch. They also won't watch autonomously they must be manually prompted. Similar issues with romance conversations prompting sex, no matter how high you set the chance this rarely occurs.

WW gets more bugged each and every update.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DeadNin and MatomiB

Hotlisa

Sep 9, 2020
Probably some settings weren't saved correrectly. Did you save your game in "Manage Worlds" screen? It is a known fact that it can fuck up mod settings. You shall only save in gameplay or Build&Buy.

In WW there is actually settings for the possibility that sims start masturbating when watching sex. It is within the sex autonomy settings. Check that an maybe change it to a higher chance. If this still not solving the issue maybe it is really a bug which shall be reported. I haven't tried it myself yet.
Thank you, I MAY have figured it out, according to the mod it says I have to have 2 animations, I have the Amra72 but I do NOT have the ooOLaLa world animation, do you know where I can find the 2nd one?
1673103546538.png

Reactions: MatomiB

Hotlisa

Sep 9, 2020
I can confirm this option is not working for me either, it used to occur now they just sit and watch. They also won't watch autonomously they must be manually prompted. Similar issues with romance conversations prompting sex, no matter how high you set the chance this rarely occurs.

found out under sex settings/sex autonomy there are some things to click. I also found I have 1 of the 2 animations needed for the masturbation action 1673103677241.png 1673103677241.png

Reactions: MatomiB

Hotlisa

Sep 9, 2020
Thank you, I MAY have figured it out, according to the mod it says I have to have 2 animations, I have the Amra72 but I do NOT have the ooOLaLa world animation, do you know where I can find the 2nd one?
View attachment 2292546
OK NM I found the latest ooOLaLA files and put them in WW Animations and Sims4 crashed and would not start up as long as that file was in there. So I am guessing the mod is no longer good and was removed cuz it was corrupt which is why all of us who had problems suddenly lost the masturbation animation.

Hotlisa

Sep 9, 2020

See my other reply, something is corrupt with ooOLaLa mod

Hotlisa

Sep 9, 2020
All working fine in my game. Check if you have some packages twice in your mod folder.

Thanks but they still just stand and watch. IDK WTF is going on

Morrigan235

Jun 20, 2020
So where does everything stand as of now? Is WW still bugged? I was about to update my game + at least MCCC Nisa and WW but seeing some of the issues here, I wonder if anything has been fixed at all in the past months... Is the save issue still a thing? Any workarounds? (outside backing everything up lol)

venom757

Aug 31, 2017
Can anyone help me with this error? occurs when WW is active in the mod folder...
Try this if it work.Back up your save files first, Run the game ,don't load your save files. enable testing cheat (ctrl+shift+C) and in the box type " ww.reset_save_data " hit enter. now check by loading your save file.