Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

abimin11

Apr 9, 2021
I'm not sure where to ask this, but anyone tried to make WW and DD work together?, I prefer using DD, but there are some features lacking that WW has and viceversa, I know Colonol Nuty said they can't, but he doesnt say why, it causes bugs, game getting stuck, corrupts saves or last exceptions?

HT45

Mar 26, 2022
I'm not sure where to ask this, but anyone tried to make WW and DD work together?, I prefer using DD, but there are some features lacking that WW has and viceversa, I know Colonol Nuty said they can't, but he doesnt say why, it causes bugs, game getting stuck, corrupts saves or last exceptions?
I'm using both. While I get some "last exceptions" and warnings (which might also be due to Nisa), they seem to be both working fine together.
Is there any way to ONLY just use DD's incest mechanic?

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
I have a very important question for the good people of this thread.

I want to use the thesimsresource.com site because it has a lot of content. the thing is that you need to wait 15 seconds for each download and you cant even switch tab to another page because it will pause it. so this website has something that is called "TSR CC Manager". I assume this is a mod manager, however I already use a mod manager that is called "GameTimeDev mod manager" to manage my mods and my more... let's call them "NSFW" mods and then the "NSFW mods that will put you in prison in the wrong country" mods.

so I've been wondering...

1. which mod manager is better?

2. if I use the offical TSR CC manager, will it flag my mods as "NSFW" and somehow EA will know about this? (using a cracked offline game atm... honestly if the entire game + full DLC's didn't cost over 2k dollars I would buy all of it, but to resell the same packs each new title for 20-40 bucks? fuck no...)

3. if I do sign up for VIP (it's dirt cheap for a month payment) can I just download the mods without switching to the TSR CC manager or must I use it and let go of my current gametimedev mod manager?

4. must I keep paying each month to keep using the TSR CC mod? or will I just won't be able to speed downloads the mods as a free acount again?

thanks for helping out... :unsure:
so funny stuff, the website isn't working in terms of signing in. trying to create an account/vip I don't get any messages to my email (tried difference ones and no messages in inbox or spam or whatever) and if I log in via google the site won't register that despite getting a message that I infact logged in. so basically I can't pay them to get a VIP account, is the site down for a while or are they against making money?

Jules 27

Nov 12, 2019
so funny stuff, the website isn't working in terms of signing in. trying to create an account/vip I don't get any messages to my email (tried difference ones and no messages in inbox or spam or whatever) and if I log in via google the site won't register that despite getting a message that I infact logged in. so basically I can't pay them to get a VIP account, is the site down for a while or are they against making money?
Im pretty sure the mod manager you are using is supposed to be going away soon since curseforge have/are using the same mechanics as his mod manager. I have a TSR VIP subscription and have no issues with it being flagged as NSFW

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
Im pretty sure the mod manager you are using is supposed to be going away soon since curseforge have/are using the same mechanics as his mod manager. I have a TSR VIP subscription and have no issues with it being flagged as NSFW
someone argued that the current mod manager I'm using is better anyway.

however since right now I can't register/sign in/get the VIP in anyway, what am I supposed to do? is there another site with fast downloads? I was searching for a lot of realistic hair but that site is the only one with a good amount I've found, and I don't want to download a file every 15 seconds :/

argonianbro

Feb 22, 2018
killasims (vtk) presets anyone? beast of a body v1&v2, miss thickness all versions. thanks in advance if someone shares them

maksimko12

Jun 22, 2018
WickedWhims V175.4 (03.01.2023)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
BigBadBunny Animations (02.01.2023)

[Noir and Dark Sims 4] Werewolves in the wild (22.12.2022)

xxvaynxx

Jul 10, 2020
Can anyone post the new female bottom meshes from Dumbaby, or ? Gracias.
Man dumbaby sims are as ugly as ever but gosh dang does he know how to make good big ass shapes. Pretty much always use his bottoms as a finishing touch after I'm done with the sliders to satisfy my thirst for large rears.
I know there is somebody out there, drop the sauce!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: B2B2

xxvaynxx

Jul 10, 2020
Were your parents siblings, by any chance?
Consider the disgusting things I've seen him asking for; to point I had to block them due to his grotesque kinks and fetishes I don't wanna see when I'm just looking for simple mod updates to WW and animations.
I don't doubt it he's a product of incest breeding.

Reactions: DeadNin

DeadNin

Nov 15, 2019
Consider the disgusting things I've seen him asking for; to point I had to block them due to his grotesque kinks and fetishes I don't wanna see when I'm just looking for simple mod updates to WW and animations.
I don't doubt it he's a product of incest breeding.
Are you knew to the internet? That's exactly the point of the requests. It's called a troll and you just fed it.

Last edited:

DeadNin

Nov 15, 2019
I don't think they're trolling.
I think they actually like that stuff as he seems quite genuine in asking where to find it; trolling would be if he actually posted said gross stuff he's looking for for no appreat reason than to gross people out.
There is a lot of disgusting fetish CC stuff for sims 4, so what better place to WCIF than here.
But I'm not going to speak on the matter more as their fetishes are their own...even if I do find them highly disrupting and disgusting.
You don't post stuff to bother people willy nilly or you'll just get banned. The way he's doing it you can't do anything about it because "it's just a fetish", which I don't think it is, but regardless, didn't he already post some image before to "illustrate" what he meant? I think I vaguely remember something.

There are probably better, more niche places to WCIF for very specific fetishes, which is what he's supposedly asking for. He appeared exactly at the same time as that absurd influx of new members posting smooth brain low effort requests for ridiculous stuff. They all came from the same place and it was likely done on purpose. Do you understand what I'm trying to say? :whistle:
It's moronic so if we treat it like it is and ignore, maybe he'll fuck off somewhere else like most of them did.

Last edited:
Reactions: xxvaynxx

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
I don't think they're trolling.
I think they actually like that stuff as he seems quite genuine in asking where to find it; trolling would be if he actually posted said gross stuff he's looking for for no appreat reason than to gross people out.
There is a lot of disgusting fetish CC stuff for sims 4, so what better place to WCIF than here.
But I'm not going to speak on the matter more as their fetishes are their own...even if I do find them highly disrupting and disgusting.
I still can't figure out what you're talking about, what fetish?

Sarducci

Nov 27, 2017
Wicked Whims and "undressable" outfits: I've added a few, but don't see the option under naturalism. Am I missing something?