Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

maksimko12

Jun 22, 2018
ATrois Animations (25.12.2022)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
QuinSims Animations (29.12.2022)

Bobahloo animations (29.12.2022)

BigBadBunny Animations (29.12.2022)

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
I have a very important question for the good people of this thread.

I want to use the thesimsresource.com site because it has a lot of content. the thing is that you need to wait 15 seconds for each download and you cant even switch tab to another page because it will pause it. so this website has something that is called "TSR CC Manager". I assume this is a mod manager, however I already use a mod manager that is called "GameTimeDev mod manager" to manage my mods and my more... let's call them "NSFW" mods and then the "NSFW mods that will put you in prison in the wrong country" mods.

so I've been wondering...

1. which mod manager is better?

2. if I use the offical TSR CC manager, will it flag my mods as "NSFW" and somehow EA will know about this? (using a cracked offline game atm... honestly if the entire game + full DLC's didn't cost over 2k dollars I would buy all of it, but to resell the same packs each new title for 20-40 bucks? fuck no...)

3. if I do sign up for VIP (it's dirt cheap for a month payment) can I just download the mods without switching to the TSR CC manager or must I use it and let go of my current gametimedev mod manager?

4. must I keep paying each month to keep using the TSR CC mod? or will I just won't be able to speed downloads the mods as a free acount again?

thanks for helping out... :unsure:

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019

I want to use the thesimsresource.com site because it has a lot of content. the thing is that you need to wait 15 seconds for each download and you cant even switch tab to another page because it will pause it. so this website has something that is called "TSR CC Manager". I assume this is a mod manager, however I already use a mod manager that is called "GameTimeDev mod manager" to manage my mods and my more... let's call them "NSFW" mods and then the "NSFW mods that will put you in prison in the wrong country" mods.

2. if I use the offical TSR CC manager, will it flag my mods as "NSFW" and somehow EA will know about this? (using a cracked offline game atm... honestly if the entire game + full DLC's didn't cost over 2k dollars I would buy all of it, but to resell the same packs each new title for 20-40 bucks? fuck no...)

3. if I do sign up for VIP (it's dirt cheap for a month payment) can I just download the mods without switching to the TSR CC manager or must I use it and let go of my current gametimedev mod manager?

4. must I keep paying each month to keep using the TSR CC mod? or will I just won't be able to speed downloads the mods as a free acount again?

What I do when I want to pillage a lot of stuff from sites that make me wait 15 seconds per download is just open up different web browsers and go to the different pages. Like for example, Firefox, Opera, Chrome all at the same time, and just copy the link address and paste that in the different browser and youll have 3 or 4 items going at the same time and by the time you're done doing the copy/paste between web browsers, you wont have to wait long if at all. Save your money and if you're so determined to spend money, ill find something on Amazon for you to buy me instead ;) Hint, there's better uses for your cash. Cheers.

Reactions: DeadNin

DarkAudit

Apr 5, 2019

The TSR mod manager does weird things that puts the mods in odd places with odd names. You're better off without it.

I don't download from TSR as much as I used to, but having the VIP membership and being able to steamroll through a shopping session with no delays is quite nice. :)

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
What I do when I want to pillage a lot of stuff from sites that make me wait 15 seconds per download is just open up different web browsers and go to the different pages. Like for example, Firefox, Opera, Chrome all at the same time, and just copy the link address and paste that in the different browser and youll have 3 or 4 items going at the same time and by the time you're done doing the copy/paste between web browsers, you wont have to wait long if at all. Save your money and if you're so determined to spend money, ill find something on Amazon for you to buy me instead ;) Hint, there's better uses for your cash. Cheers.
it's 2-3 dollars each month which is nothing to me, I make.... you know it's funny. I go to google and check and apparently in america people earn 3000 dollars on average per month. so either I'm being lied to or I live in a very poor country despite earning more people than most.

did you ever use the CC manager VIP? is it better than the one I'm currently using?

Hotlisa

Sep 9, 2020
So since the newest updates to everything (not sure how much is WW and how much is Sims4) but since then ALL of my relationships are screwed up. People that had been lovers are now refusing to have sex because Quote "they don't find the other person attractive" But this seems to be like EVERYONE. Is there some control I need to tweak because my Sims that used to have a very wide variety of likes seem to ONLY like 1 very specific type of Sim?

DarkAudit

Apr 5, 2019
So since the newest updates to everything (not sure how much is WW and how much is Sims4) but since then ALL of my relationships are screwed up. People that had been lovers are now refusing to have sex because Quote "they don't find the other person attractive" But this seems to be like EVERYONE. Is there some control I need to tweak because my Sims that used to have a very wide variety of likes seem to ONLY like 1 very specific type of Sim?
There are a few ways to deal here. 1) Turn Always Accept all the way on. 2) Turn off the Attractiveness system. 3) Tweak Attractiveness preferences.

There are lots of ways to do the latter. The quickest way is to reset them based on relationships. That makes it so to your sim, their SO is the hottest person to ever walk the face of the earth. :)

• Haha
Reactions: Jules 27

abimin11

Apr 9, 2021
Hello, anybody knows wci download the sims from this creator?, kemono has only those till november 2021

I'm especifically looking for and

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
it's 2-3 dollars each month which is nothing to me, I make.... you know it's funny. I go to google and check and apparently in america people earn 3000 dollars on average per month. so either I'm being lied to or I live in a very poor country despite earning more people than most.

did you ever use the CC manager VIP? is it better than the one I'm currently using?
Folks have no idea at just how much individuals who live in Canada and the USA are getting shafted in terms of salary and what not. No, that 3k figure is about right, i suspect it's even lower now.

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
Hello, anybody knows wci download the sims from this creator?, kemono has only those till november 2021

I'm especifically looking for and
Not what you asked for but an alternative creator that you may not know about -

• Red Heart
Reactions: abimin11