Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
Anyone familiar where the "Hungry for Love" book is from? I keep getting an error message and puzzled as to where to look.

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
Prior to Turbo adding peeping and that other bullshit he insists on cluttering WW up with, sims did spontaneously whip it out and start masturbating. But this was many many versions back. Haven't seen it happen in a very long time. Now all they do is sit and watch. and nine times out of ten, it's on the same bed the deed is being done on, and half the time they sit on the participants. WW is a cluster fuck anymore if you ask me. It's bloated with way too much garbage that doesn't even need to be there. So much for modular programs. Patreon tends to rule these days unfortunately. Can't bilk people if you don't update constantly.

maksimko12

Jun 22, 2018
Bobahloo animations (06.01.2023)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Savaccini Animations (08.01.2023)

BigBadBunny Animations (06.01.2023)

ParSim

Aug 22, 2018
Hi people! I wanted to know if anyone is having a bug (or if it could be a mod setting) that when a sim travels (anywhere... work, school, dates) all the sims in the family go along. Could you help me?

Reactions: MsVixen9

Moonny

May 12, 2018
So where does everything stand as of now? Is WW still bugged? I was about to update my game + at least MCCC Nisa and WW but seeing some of the issues here, I wonder if anything has been fixed at all in the past months... Is the save issue still a thing? Any workarounds? (outside backing everything up lol)
The save issue is a EA bug. Sometimes when saving the game in Manage worlds data gets lost, this can mess up the save and it will affect the mods that depend on that data. To be save, don't save in that mode even while playing without mods

heytherewhoop

Nov 27, 2021
Anyone know if there are any popular mods that are causing in-game issues recently? My sims' clothes disappear after like 5 min. or if I try to switch their outfits. Not sure which incompatible mod might be causing the issue

Sarducci

Nov 27, 2017
If you're wearing compatible clothes with the undress system then the option appears under naturism/undressable in the WW pie menu. It won't show if you don't have compatible clothes.
That's the idea, but I've never seen it working...

The clothing creators listed in the WW release notes don't seem to have undressable options (inactive since 2021) and the undressable options listed elsewhere don't seem to work.

Last edited:

boomshow

Dec 11, 2020
So far I only managed to get into the vault. The main page only gives me a login screen to setup a new personal account.
do you have ublock origin installed because it wasn't showing me their main page till I installed it

boomshow

Dec 11, 2020
any good first time sex animations aside the OLL ones?
there's a lot of good creators: grey naya, kiki who's been inactive now, atrois, assasin, wild guy, savaccini, mike24, motherlode, error phillips, fruity delicious and many others

Oct 25, 2019
Heads up, if you don't already know this, and it doesn't matter which one (WW or DD) that you use or whatever mods, it'll make load time faster regardless, but if you turn off that popup (uncheck show on startup) that shows all of your mods, CC, etc, the game will startup about five times faster. At least, that was my result. My game went from taking about an hour to start, to five minutes or less. I do use a lot of mods and CC too.
very helpful my in game after resume play that take 5 to 7 minutes now only 2 to 3,this is really helpful thank you