Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

maksimko12

Jun 22, 2018
Khlas Animations Patreon (15.01.2023)

ANIMATIONS ALLOWED FOR RANDOM
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nevely42 Animations (23.01.2023)

BigBadBunny Animations (25.01.2023)

pepepink

Jul 8, 2017
Just an FYI for people downloading from K-Sims site...... there is a LOT of duplicate CC with different names but same item, I suggest you go through them thoroughly before adding to your game to save lag issues. There is also some mod files included which may cause issues if you don't use the mods in question
I totally agree with it, add the mods wisely, some are broken or even will brake something in the game.
And I hate the way he is using folders and sub-sub-sub folders.
I've tried one of his Sims, honnestly I found it pretty common but all tastes are in the nature, we even have an arabian fat women lover here (thanks to stop spamming us with your fat dream, you get really boring)
There is much better content on TSR and everything is free there and for a better experience it ask you for just 2 buck per month.
I'm not promoting TSR in perticular but I'm supporting such site like some other Patreons who work hard.
LL get a lot of Sims to download too but again same issue with their folder organization and mods and broken mods.

I know many people here here are looking for free stuff only but good creators needs to be encouraged .

Last edited:
Reactions: Jules 27

abimin11

Apr 9, 2021
2 usd for month is not cheap in many countries, many can't afford to spend that just to avoid ads or save 15 seconds to get some cc pixels...just saying

Reactions: DeadNin

RJP

Aug 12, 2017
What mod do you suggest to add more autonomy to the characters, like they can relate, get married, die/kill ... Of curse, compatible with WW and updated.

Reactions: billzilla

xxvaynxx

Jul 10, 2020
Khlas Animations Patreon (15.01.2023)

ANIMATIONS ALLOWED FOR RANDOM
Nevely42 Animations (23.01.2023)

BigBadBunny Animations (25.01.2023)

I wish more people put as much effort in their animations like khlas, dude is legit the best sex animator easily. I honestly debate about actually supporting him if he actually did MxF or FUxF.
Though E404P is also one of the best as well, her animations are just as smooth with some good PLAP PLAP sounds.

rokit6/Naxoll

Mar 30, 2019
I wish more people put as much effort in their animations like khlas, dude is legit the best sex animator easily. I honestly debate about actually supporting him if he actually did MxF or FUxF.
Though E404P is also one of the best as well, her animations are just as smooth with some good PLAP PLAP sounds.
My fav animator for MxF is Greynaya, his animations are so smooth and hot :3

HeliosPirate

Dec 6, 2017
I use his animations for my Futas, and it works great.

WvB

Dec 20, 2021
Does anyone know where I can find the patreon animations from SexyLunella and StubbornDevil?

Hotlisa

Sep 9, 2020
Is anyone else having this problem or know why it is happening, I DL and installed the latest WW that was posted here: WickedWhims v175.5-InWorks - 19 January 2023 (191552), but every time I load Sims4 it says I am using an outdated version, (175.4). 1675001000676.png 1675001000676.png

maksimko12

Jun 22, 2018
Bobahloo animations (27.01.2023)

[Noir and Dark Sims 4] Werewolves in the wild (27.01.2023)
part 1
part 2

Jorak84

Jul 2, 2017
Is anyone else having this problem or know why it is happening, I DL and installed the latest WW that was posted here: WickedWhims v175.5-InWorks - 19 January 2023 (191552), but every time I load Sims4 it says I am using an outdated version, (175.4). View attachment 2348767 View attachment 2348767
And in which way is this an issue? The text which says that there is officially a new version available is completely different to this log info which has just some informative purpose about installed animations. This is just a log and as long as a version is "in works" it isn't updated there. Was the same with 175.3. There was already 175.4 "in works" out but log info stayed at 175.3. But again...this is no issue or problem...

Reactions: Hotlisa

Hotlisa

Sep 9, 2020
And in which way is this an issue? The text which says that there is officially a new version available is completely different to this log info which has just some informative purpose about installed animations. This is just a log and as long as a version is "in works" it isn't updated there. Was the same with 175.3. There was already 175.4 "in works" out but log info stayed at 175.3. But again...this is no issue or problem...
I see what you mean, thanks for making it clear.

Jules 27

Nov 12, 2019
Came across this content creator - if you're looking for Lots to use, I suggest checking this out. I just grabbed over 60 lots that any one of them, I could never do on my best day.

Hey Lovelies! I love Kate Emerald, pretty sure Ive watched ALL her youtube videos over the years!