Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

catssweet

Jan 19, 2023
I can't access ts4r, I tried every possible way and nothing works, the page keeps loading forever. Anyone else having the same problem?
Not this particular instance, but it happens from time to time that they have problems with their server. Should be alright again^^

And gracious thanks to all the wonderfull posters.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Hi guys, does anyone know which mod contains these 3 trait?
I download some sims, but it come with this mod. I want to delete it. Can someone tell me how to find the mod?
Probably FalseHope_BDSMtraits.

kid0001

Jun 24, 2020
Probably FalseHope_BDSMtraits.
Thanks for your reply. But I just checked, I don't have any FalseHope mod.

update:
I solved the problem.
Skill is from Krithical
trait is from maeemmadomsub.package

Last edited:

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
so what's up with DD animations? did people stop creating new content for beastiality stuff? otherwise there's not really a point in using it (WW is much simpler and effective for everything that is not beast related from what I've seen so far)

unless reality changed and you can now use both of them or WW can use beastiality animations (never figured out why it couldn't)

Harglblah

Apr 1, 2019
Is anyone else having a problem with WW where the attributes won't stop sticking to sims? I tried to remove them, but they keep getting added back.

Reactions: DeadNin

xxvaynxx

Jul 10, 2020
so what's up with DD animations? did people stop creating new content for beastiality stuff? otherwise there's not really a point in using it (WW is much simpler and effective for everything that is not beast related from what I've seen so far)

unless reality changed and you can now use both of them or WW can use beastiality animations (never figured out why it couldn't)
I don't use DD anymore because seems like the creator stopped updating it and I don't do beastilality stuff , pretty sure there are some animations you're looking for but its probably so niche it might be hard to find and if you do find it, 100% it'll probably be really bad animations.

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
I don't use DD anymore because seems like the creator stopped updating it and I don't do beastilality stuff , pretty sure there are some animations you're looking for but its probably so niche it might be hard to find and if you do find it, 100% it'll probably be really bad animations.
there's actually plenty of beastiality stuff, sometimes they really and I mean really funny.

I was just wondering why even use DD at this point if people aren't into the beast animations.

xxvaynxx

Jul 10, 2020
there's actually plenty of beastiality stuff, sometimes they really and I mean really funny.

I was just wondering why even use DD at this point if people aren't into the beast animations.
DD has some kinky stuff like milky breast((which is main thing I used DD for)) and rape, thats probably why tbh.

Their strip club system is a bit more fun that WW but its WAY WAY more clunky and you gotta do so much adjusting to get it the way you want, and the dev said its finished and it won't be updated anymore and if that's the case I won't be using that messy thing.
You have to do so much things to get just female sims entering and males sims don't enter.
Personally I really only like DD for the breast thing though, because outside that.
DD overall is just way more clunky and tedious compared to WW.
Like you have to change each sim dick and there isn't a universe option and among other missing QoL ww has.

DD creator is doing everything himself though and has a horrible reputation thanks to how woke the sims community is, and pretty sure there is a lack of motivation because unlike WW creator, the DD one isn't getting paid for it as far as I'm aware.

Jun 9, 2017
For me, only 3 sets of underwear with newest WW version is totally a deal breaker.

I have many great outfit sets with adjusted specifically underwear. I hope Turbo will add more sets in the future.

And will make WW more immersive, because right now it's more animation showoff with silly autonomy than a proper sex simulator.