Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
I need help, EA hasn't been any. I just got cottage living and visitors will show up when I first load the game, but after a few they no longer come over. There's no Tom Peeping, no people walking in the neighborhood nothing. EA help pages says it's the private dwelling trait, but I've never used that. I was getting MCCC command errors, took it out thinking it was that, then Nisa gave errors that froze my game. Took that out, but still no visitors. Any help with be great, EA sucks.
well if your game is loaded with mods, obviously EA wont know where to start other than to pull out the mods that you have in your folder and go one by one - i would check to see if you have some sort of mod that has no random townies showing up in your world or something to that effect.

ShaggyDhs

Sep 14, 2017
well if your game is loaded with mods, obviously EA wont know where to start other than to pull out the mods that you have in your folder and go one by one - i would check to see if you have some sort of mod that has no random townies showing up in your world or something to that effect.
After posting this, I thought to check my mods to see if there were any I may had had that were for lots. Basemental and LittleMissSam had lot traits and all. Updated that, and loads of others. I try not download too many mods. But who knew some clothing could sometimes break a game.

Reactions: GhostCanuck
Dec 15, 2022

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
After posting this, I thought to check my mods to see if there were any I may had had that were for lots. Basemental and LittleMissSam had lot traits and all. Updated that, and loads of others. I try not download too many mods. But who knew some clothing could sometimes break a game.
162gigs in the mod folder, trust me, i know what you mean.

Hotlisa

Sep 9, 2020
I tried to download costumes from this website
but it didn't download as packages only a bin file. what's wrong and what can I do?

• Angry
Reactions: catblackmoon54

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
Still no luck for me. Not looking forward to it, but I may have to a one by one. Did that with sims 3 and it was annoying.
Not sure how you have your mod folder organized, usually if i run into a problem, ill pull out all my script mods all at once - leave the cas stuff, clothing, that sort of stuff behind - everything else pull and see if that fixes the prob. If it does, then at least you narrowed down where it could be. Do you have Better Exception Mod btw? That might help you identify the problem.

ShaggyDhs

Sep 14, 2017
Not sure how you have your mod folder organized, usually if i run into a problem, ill pull out all my script mods all at once - leave the cas stuff, clothing, that sort of stuff behind - everything else pull and see if that fixes the prob. If it does, then at least you narrowed down where it could be. Do you have Better Exception Mod btw? That might help you identify the problem.
I did that. I noticed that MCCCommand gave me a script error. I checked them all out, updated what needed to be. I just hope that solved the problem.

Reactions: GhostCanuck

xxvaynxx

Jul 10, 2020
So which WW animation mods have the most lesbian scenes?
Mike24 and E404P has some I can think of off the top of my head.
Though sadly not many creators do much lesbian scenes, there use to be dedicated lesbian animators early on but you really don't wanna use those LQ stuff.

Its kinda a shame though.
I guess animators just find doing lesbian stuff boring I guess.
There is always dedicated creators for gays but never for lesbians :c

Hotlisa

Sep 9, 2020
Mike24 and E404P has some I can think of off the top of my head.
Though sadly not many creators do much lesbian scenes, there use to be dedicated lesbian animators early on but you really don't wanna use those LQ stuff.

Its kinda a shame though.
I guess animators just find doing lesbian stuff boring I guess.
There is always dedicated creators for gays but never for lesbians :c
Yeah you are right about that, it IS very sad. I mean if you don't mind a strapon there are a ton of scenes, but when it comes to like Tribbing there are a shit tone of possitions but all the animators use the same one.

maksimko12

Jun 22, 2018
WickedWhims V177.4 (28.04.2023)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Bouncing Boobies (31.03.2023)

ATrois Animations (30.04.2023)

Bobahloo animations (29.04.2023)

[Noir and Dark Sims 4] Nude Breasts (28.04.2023)