Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

catssweet

Jan 19, 2023
My sims have a black penis how to fix it?
Check via MC your household and check if you are using a custom skin color.
Change it to a EA Skin Color, and the penis should be regular visible. (How to fix this, I don't know) But since I go regularly overboard with skin Details... I don't mind using the skin color/tones from EA.
That at least turned my black Penis back^^

Hope that helped

wildpantsss

Apr 24, 2023
Does anyone know how to remove semen stains that persist on my sim? it seems that the semen got stuck

where can I find gang bang animations for guys?

Does anyone know where to find pants with the penis out?

I have a problem never had sex toys appear during self sex. Do i need to download these separate?

xxvaynxx

Jul 10, 2020
I have a problem never had sex toys appear during self sex. Do i need to download these separate?
Nobody is going to help you if you ask 42 different question in 42 two different posts dude.
Just ask what you want in single post.

For the perma cum glitch on your sim for removal
ww.clear_cum [<first_name> <last_name>] Do this cheat.
If this doesn't help, whatever cum mod you're using you need to remove it from your mod folder.
Make sure its not actually sweat as well.

As for gangbang.
I'm not sure why people keep asking for gender specific animation when any gender can do both but either way....
Try Lifeline and Lupobianco.
Lifeline only is F/M/M but you can make the guy play the role of female by changing gender setting with wickedwhims.
Lupobianco I know for a fact has M/M/M gangbangs.

catssweet

Jan 19, 2023
anyone have the new GreyNaya update... the ones in Kemono keeps downloading a .bin file which I don't know how to open or convert to a .package file
workaround: download the .bin file: mark it: change the name into something you like and want (like eg:GreyNaya Animation), mark the .bin of the file and change it into package and ignore the warning about changing the type of file.
Thats the important step, the first is just advised, caused the .bin files are names are unwanted gibberish.

Hope that helped you out a bit.

Reactions: MatomiB

maksimko12

Jun 22, 2018
SalarmoJ's INFERNO STONE (23.04.2023)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Bobahloo animations (24.04.2023)

Savaccini Animations (24.04.2023)

[FEMDOMANIA] Patreon Animations (24.04.2023)

BigBadBunny Animations (23.04.2023)

Jade Scorpion's Animations (25.04.2023)

Swee3 Animations (21.04.2023)

DeadNin

Nov 15, 2019
Where all these sick sc*t bastards coming from?
Like at least censor the picture before posting if you're not actually trolling.
I'm actually shocked that's not a rule since sc*t is on the extreme side of fetishes, though I have a feeling these people are just trolling seeing their avatars.
Oh well..block.
Unfortunately you can easily and obviously troll this thread without repercussions. It's no coincidence they're all coming from the same place at the same time without even pretending... I've seen people getting their posts deleted without doing anything wrong just posting cleanly something someone had requested, but you can no-effort troll no problem. The only posts that were deleted were mentioning violence and gore and one that was telling me to go kill myself (literally) for advising against spamming the thread, so that probably gives you an idea of the moderation(??).

The only way is blocking and/or ignoring... if you block you get rid of the only problem which is they're cluttering. Because their edgy requests are so obvious and silly they'd maybe bother a child :ROFLMAO:

Also, it's curious how if anyone is discussing something back and forth, some people will get triggered and beg them to stop because they'll "cLoSe uP tHe tHrEad!" I wonder if all of those kinds of sensitives are enjoying these kindergarten level trolling posts which definitely shouldn't close the thread...

saucycompanion

Sep 22, 2021
3f3362d53c7dd131a4df8ed8e0602562.png 1b86f575256e0d142f69938be059fbec.png khyhux3c1np91.png

Now this is a mod I would like to get my hands on. For the last pic does anyone know the name of the animation (I think it's Anarcis). Any other animations where they have something that big?

ShaggyDhs

Sep 14, 2017
I need help, EA hasn't been any. I just got cottage living and visitors will show up when I first load the game, but after a few they no longer come over. There's no Tom Peeping, no people walking in the neighborhood nothing. EA help pages says it's the private dwelling trait, but I've never used that. I was getting MCCC command errors, took it out thinking it was that, then Nisa gave errors that froze my game. Took that out, but still no visitors. Any help with be great, EA sucks.