Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

Sarducci

Nov 27, 2017
[Noir and Dark Sims 4] True Body V2 (20.10.2023)
Wrong link me things. This goes to a "living blanket" mod...

Unrelated: anyone have a bit of CC that hides the custom toes when sims are in socks? I sear I had this at one point, was an accessory I think, but can't find it now.

Last edited:
Dec 15, 2022
Greynaya is in super high demand, these days lol

I remember his animations were quickly updated. And, now...

comfort zone be like, he's an established creator now, I remember when he started it was really something to see him evolving his animation quality, truly art is beautiful, however now he's making $$$(ah yes money/greed always)and reached the comfort zone so he can afford to slack off now
however I will say that he recently broke his arm, something to do with an accident don't remember so yeah there's that this time

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Panthera

brightest

Nov 14, 2019
comfort zone be like, he's an established creator now, I remember when he started it was really something to see him evolving his animation quality, truly art is beautiful, however now he's making $$$(ah yes money/greed always)and reached the comfort zone so he can afford to slack off now
however I will say that he recently broke his arm, something to do with an accident don't remember so yeah there's that this time
Oh, no, I didn't mean it like that.

I know he has a monthly animations update on his patreon page. And that's, totally, ok. (Especially, when, yeah, his animations is god tier *chef's kiss)

I meant, like - since we're all here, pirating stuff, his animations have not been, easily, leaked, these past few months.

He released an animation pack 10 days ago; and, apparently, it hasn't been leaked yet. When, once, this was quicker.

Dec 15, 2022
Oh, no, I didn't mean it like that.

I know he has a monthly animations update on his patreon page. And that's, totally, ok. (Especially, when, yeah, his animations is god tier *chef's kiss)

I meant, like - since we're all here, pirating stuff, his animations have not been, easily, leaked, these past few months.

He released an animation pack 10 days ago; and, apparently, it hasn't been leaked yet. When, once, this was quicker.
oooh I get it now, yes, you're totally right!
used to be the leaking didn't even take a whole week or more, true
any idea why it's been taking longer? I've never really thought about it :unsure:

HeliosPirate

Dec 6, 2017
Stop being entitled and if you think leak takes too much times, donate and leak it yourself. Don't like it? be patient. For 10 days you're fucking complaining.

People are even spamming the thread when it's not even released since 1 day on patreon. :rolleyes:

Why you don't just pledge to your favorite creators if you can't wait for the leak? We donate and leak for you so you can get it free, we can stop or decide to keep it at any time so don't ask for leak to be faster.

Last edited:

brightest

Nov 14, 2019
oooh I get it now, yes, you're totally right!
used to be the leaking didn't even take a whole week or more, true
any idea why it's been taking longer? I've never really thought about it :unsure:
Man, I don't really know.

For some reason, it's not been easy to leak his animations? Even if he's on high demand?

Who knows...

Apparently, we'll be getting a lot of "does anyone have Greynaya's new animations?" from now on, as soon as he releases something.

Dark_Templar

Aug 16, 2017
Have been having issues with numerous popular overlays showing seam lines, not sure if I am going crazy or just somehow I never noticed them before (doubtful as this shit really kicks in my OCD)

Can someone load up the latest THISISTHEM Taylor overlay for example and confirm it there is a seam issue (look vertically on the right side of the character and in between legs) either in game or in S4S as it shows in both for me.

Here is the file attached in case you don't have it.

Dec 15, 2022
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Jesus Christ...

People really take things to heart these days...

Especially, on the internet.

lol
you know I would totally understand the guy if you or me said something like "LEak iT FaSteR", but we didn't, we were only discussing why it might be taking longer, not complaining that we don't get leak instantly on our tables
I really don't understand why people on the internet twist words and get triggered, we were not even spamming the thread, heck I barely comment here and don't remember seeing you comment here often, I guess I'll never truly understand how the human mind works, but everytime I post a comment I'm reminded of why it's better to be a lurker

• Red Heart
Reactions: brightest
Dec 15, 2022
Man, I don't really know.

For some reason, it's not been easy to leak his animations? Even if he's on high demand?

Who knows...

Apparently, we'll be getting a lot of "does anyone have Greynaya's new animations?" from now on, as soon as he releases something.
you know what's also funny? couple pages back I saw an user commenting that nobody's leaking LLAMABOY, that the guy is clean af and why is nobody leaking his animations, but didn't see anyone telling the guy to shut up and stop complaining
hmm...

• Haha
Reactions: brightest

puhpaluhp

Nov 30, 2022
Are there any similar mods like Skarrd Expansion Pack? Or anything that add story elements content/ roleplay stories.