Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

SkorpionX96

Dec 27, 2020
People, I am making a body mesh adaptation for the feet that is going to be spectacular based on a smutbase model and I want it to be public obviously.
I have 50% of the project done, I need someone who knows blender who can help me with the weights due to position errors and I am completely new and noob in the program. (later with the UV textures etc) but I want to go step by step.

The tutorials that I found have not been very helpful (like S4S) because I need something specific and I have particular questions to solve in real time.
ChatGPT has problems to help me with version 2.70 of blender which is limited (but is compatible for Sims4Studio)

Anyone who wants to help me write me a private here, thanks.

View attachment 2787327
View attachment 2787331
View attachment 2787334

Definitely did not know, thank you very much for the information! I'm going to try it.
Because it's true that there are a LOT of features that 2.70 doesn't have and that I've been struggling with these days.
I have some basics, and I'm learning like a complete novice. I know I have to be careful with the polygons, I've read that the "safe" limit is 10 thousand so I reduced it while maintaining the quality with modifiers.
I've tried it a bit in-game and although it looks very bad obviously due to the position and textures, at least I can see the shape and I like it a lot.

I'd love to chat with some kind modder who has the time and patience to make body meshes for this game and can explain a bit and ask some questions.
I really learn quickly and I have the desire, sooner or later I know that I will be able to with this.
I'm sure it will be the best foot mod ever, I really appreciate the quality. The last one that I have seen and used has been the V5 of fetishims, but I have verified that it has many imperfections in the shape and textures, I want to improve that without discrediting the work because perfect or not, it is still the best at the moment.

View attachment 2788805 View attachment 2788806
View attachment 2788959

Guys, because several have been asking me privately what happened with the realistic feet project,
I will comment that the only person who contacted me to help me had other projects to attend to and could not help me complete this.
He left me a couple of steps of what's missing, but I'm obviously a newbie with a great idea halfway through,
but not applying it correctly. I can't do it alone, that's just it.

Thank you for your great interest as well.

PS:For obvious reasons I hid the name of the person who contacted me and gave me these steps. There is no need to name him at all, but I need to thank him anyway.

untitled.JPG

Reactions: shells22

kennethath

Jul 3, 2023
Guys, because several have been asking me privately what happened with the realistic feet project,
I will comment that the only person who contacted me to help me had other projects to attend to and could not help me complete this.
He left me a couple of steps of what's missing, but I'm obviously a newbie with a great idea halfway through,
but not applying it correctly. I can't do it alone, that's just it.

Thank you for your great interest as well.

PS:For obvious reasons I hid the name of the person who contacted me and gave me these steps. There is no need to name him at all, but I need to thank him anyway.

View attachment 3078849
Is it possible to return the project soon?

SkorpionX96

Dec 27, 2020
Is it possible to return the project soon?
If someone helps me finish it, yes.
I mean, I asked here and only a person knowledgeable on the subject could give me some steps, but not finish it.
Although I still have to contact the user "Modella" who offered to help me with the issue of weights. I just sent him a message to see if there's any luck.

ChatGPT has problems understanding Blender functions with different versions.

I asked in the sims4studio community and only one person also answered me and confirmed what I already thought "As for the task at hand, it is too difficult for the beginner, you cannot adopt meshes for ts4 without knowing how they work."

brightest

Nov 14, 2019
you know I would totally understand the guy if you or me said something like "LEak iT FaSteR", but we didn't, we were only discussing why it might be taking longer, not complaining that we don't get leak instantly on our tables
I really don't understand why people on the internet twist words and get triggered, we were not even spamming the thread, heck I barely comment here and don't remember seeing you comment here often, I guess I'll never truly understand how the human mind works, but everytime I post a comment I'm reminded of why it's better to be a lurker
Yeah, man! Exactly. I agree with everything you said.

Since when stating facts is complaining!?!?!?

The fact of, maybe, getting triggered by something so trivial is already bad enough; especially, on the internet. Now, the need to just come white knighting like that is... HAHAHAHAHAHA.

It must be for likes, 'cause there's no way...

This kind of thing is really popular on the world wide web... :LUL:

P.S. My comment ironizing their comment got deleted lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: testingdlsenabled