Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

beastbybay

Feb 23, 2019
Hey, so I kinda am trying to find some "proper" Shoe Pumps for the Sims 4 (Google is terrible for searching, half of the hits are for SecondLife or FinalFantasy).

I was able to find these ones, which are proper full pumps:

Problem is, all links are dead and I can't find anything in any of the "collections" or graveyards of Sims contents. Would anyone know where to find them?
A lot of people use Dallas Girl's

kid0001

Jun 24, 2020
Hey, I am trying to find 7cupsbobatae monthly gift, like Athena
Anyone know where to find them?

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
How do you have sex with teen with last WW???? o_O

i checked options and i checked the "teen allowed to join" option (whatever the name of it), all it give me is an option when talking with a teen to ""add as a sex "potential/random" partner"".
after that, i receive a call from a teen about sex (play video game with horny mod and became wet.. LOL), so i join, but nothing happened. also there is no option about sex in the selected sims teen, only customization, poses, etc.
also impossible to ask to join, it say "prebubescent sims can't join".

i checked on all possible options in WW menu, i checked all option that should allow teen to have sex but, nothing..

any idea how to do it?

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Does anyone know how to disable sex between npcs? but without disabling sex proposals between an npc and my sim
in autonomous option. uncheck option that allow npc to start sex by themself (solo, watch, etc...) and only let option to allow npc to ask/join player during sex.

Reactions: ObscurelyYoursTruly

Jorak84

Jul 2, 2017
How do you have sex with teen with last WW???? o_O

i checked options and i checked the "teen allowed to join" option (whatever the name of it), all it give me is an option when talking with a teen to ""add as a sex "potential/random" partner"".
after that, i receive a call from a teen about sex (play video game with horny mod and became wet.. LOL), so i join, but nothing happened. also there is no option about sex in the selected sims teen, only customization, poses, etc.
also impossible to ask to join, it say "prebubescent sims can't join".

i checked on all possible options in WW menu, i checked all option that should allow teen to have sex but, nothing..

any idea how to do it?
Probably answered dozens of times already. If you have the Highschool Years DLC, you need to give each Teen the "Post Puberty" Whicked Attribute to have sex.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Probably answered dozens of times already. If you have the Highschool Years DLC, you need to give each Teen the "Post Puberty" Whicked Attribute to have sex.
okay, do i need to do it with WW? or i can use cheats to add attribute?

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
thank you all, i manage to do it. But god what a pain in the ass ... :O

by the way, is the lil' incest patch required with new version? or it's no longuer required to use it?

maksimko12

Jun 22, 2018
Basemental Gambling 1.0.0 (13.11.2023)

Basemental - Venue List (13.11.2023)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
McCmdCenter And MCWoohoo 2023.7 PR1 (13.11.2023)

Bobahloo animations (11.11.2023)

Savaccini Animations (13.11.2023)

Nevely42 Animations (14.11.2023)

BigBadBunny Animations (15.11.2023)

Swee3 Animations (15.11.2023)