Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

maksimko12

Jun 22, 2018
ATrois Animations (22.11.2023)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Savaccini Animations (20.11.2023)

BigBadBunny Animations (22.11.2023)

DeadNin

Nov 15, 2019
Does anyone have the floating tongue problem during animations?
I don't have any rigs, I've removed the ones mentioned on the WWs page about this problem. Did that a long time ago, way before him adding the tongue choices on the body selection menu...

Geographic

Jul 27, 2020
I don't have any rigs, I've removed the ones mentioned on the WWs page about this problem. Did that a long time ago, way before him adding the tongue choices on the body selection menu...
If you don't have any rigs or conflicting mods, make sure that your Sims have equal height, you can adjust that in cas by taking your cursor to your sim's feet--just below the ankle-- and dragging it up and down

Reactions: DeadNin

Beebavel

Nov 4, 2020

Are you using the old WW version? IIRC, the newest version of WW should have no floating tongue during animations (there's also an option to toggle animated tongue iirc)

bingob339

Jan 1, 2021
u might have devious desires installed or u have a duplicate wickedwhims tuning or script of an older version in your mods folder. happened to me when i was installing a bunch of custom sims. devious desires was causing my issue

DeadNin

Nov 15, 2019
Thanks everyone, I don't have Devious Desires nor do the sims have different heights.
I have WW v179.3 from 5 September. I think it's the latest one, as far as I know.
And I deleted the tuning and script files from the previous WW version.
Can't find any other rig files or anything.

This shit keeps showing up and the tongue is still floating... So, whatever...

Screenshot (2122).png

I'll see what I can do, maybe I'll be able to find what's causing it without having to do the murderous 50/50 mods folder chore with the insane amount of cc I have.

Yes! Exactly!

Jan 19, 2018
Thanks everyone, I don't have Devious Desires nor do the sims have different heights.
I have WW v179.3 from 5 September. I think it's the latest one, as far as I know.
And I deleted the tuning and script files from the previous WW version.
Can't find any other rig files or anything.

This shit keeps showing up and the tongue is still floating... So, whatever...

View attachment 3122828

I'll see what I can do, maybe I'll be able to find what's causing it without having to do the murderous 50/50 mods folder chore with the insane amount of cc I have.
Honestly if you have them separate in there own folder (clothes, makeup etc etc) it shouldnt be to difficult just do body mods

DeadNin

Nov 15, 2019
I found it, it was this file "Khlas_Rig_Butt_Anus_BonesV5" just leaving this here in case anyone has it unknowingly as well.

Had so many files with " *rig* " on them, like the word "right" for example, that I just couldn't locate it easily.

maksimko12

Jun 22, 2018
ATrois Animations (30.11.2023)

Fouyaya animations (30.11.2023)

Savaccini Animations (27.11.2023)

[FEMDOMANIA] Patreon Animations (29.11.2023)

Nevely42 Animations (28.11.2023)

BigBadBunny Animations (30.11.2023)