Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

rockbob5

Nov 17, 2023
I'm looking for an animation about a man that cumming on a chair while standing. I need the animation to be for one sim

rockbob5

Nov 17, 2023
I am looking for a men's underwear that has a very bulging penis with a wild west style belt and that has two guns on both sides

Devianza

Apr 24, 2021
Can you use Mccc and Devious desires together, did anyone have any problems with their game?
DD's creator says they're not compatible, while I have no issue, but I only use MCC to end pregnancies, rename sims, and paste from the bin, it has a lot of other options and of those other options could break things. In short, I have no issue, but that's me.. There's also DD features I don't use, like almost all of the fetishes like scat and whatnot, I do have the animal fetish on however, its just funny to watch the dogs nailing the bots, and someone has to get the arousal down on the bots, may as well be the dog.

A.aron

Sep 2, 2020
My friends menu in the game seems to be bugged, it no longer shows the sims that I recently had a conversation with at the top. Like when u r having a conversation with a sim, normally their name would show up first in that menu...this happened after I downloaded a mod, but I don't know which one..is there a way to fix this without using the trial and error method?

traplover19

Nov 4, 2018
Can you use Mccc and Devious desires together, did anyone have any problems with their game?
no deaderpool together with its circle jerk of friends including turbodriver actively put in malicious code to stop devious desires from functioning
also constantly flashes last exceptions that dont exist and if you try to click the discord link
you will be instantly banned basically deaderpool and turbodriver among others do not like
each other based on fake aligations sins then people actively stop anything to do with CN and DD even thinks that arent of an adult nature

Reactions: DuckyDuo

traplover19

Nov 4, 2018
Anyone know if Devious desires has the same restrictions as wickedwhims?
yes and no it doesn't if you mean the highschool years restrictions of teens(because that was a stupid decision anyway given teens in the sims look exactly like the adult same height and all)

Reactions: Harglblah

Jorak84

Jul 2, 2017
yes and no it doesn't if you mean the highschool years restrictions of teens(because that was a stupid decision anyway given teens in the sims look exactly like the adult same height and all)
There are no restrcictions with the unlocker which is known for ages...

I guess WhickedAssistant is Turbodriver himself

Devianza

Apr 24, 2021
Does anyone know where to find an erotic statue of a naked Greek man?
Greece perhaps? A gay night club?

There's naked statues here... not sure if any will be to your liking however...