Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

*CosmicRebel*

Apr 11, 2020
I was a contributor to the Rebels a long, long time ago (Port Royale days) and now that I'm back into Sims 4, I want to start again. The scene has changed so much, I don't know who to contact. If someone wants to DM me, I'll be happy to join the cause.

Devianza

Apr 24, 2021
But just to quote Turbodriver from his own Patreon post, because this was spreaded here several times: "PACKAGE files should be safe as there are no known ways for them to cause issues to your computer."
They're no different than a jpeg, a virus or ransomware cannot be attached to them. However, some sites do archive the package files, so an executable or something else can be in the archive, so when opening the archive one shouldn't just drag and drop, make sure the files are just package files and nothing else, especially if the files come from a Russian site.

JoanPesci

Apr 19, 2020
Hello People,
I'm looking for a mod, with which I could modify the business part of the game, so that the character doesn't have to be present in the lot. Like in the Sims 3. Does such a mod exist? Thanks a Lot!