Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

khaztk

Nov 23, 2023
Stop spreading this bullshit once and for all:
"PACKAGE files should be safe as there are no known ways for them to cause issues to your computer." told by Turbo himself.
Have your Windows show file extensions and nobody can surprise you with anything.
What is to be taken care about are ts4script files which can indeed be manipulated which was all the hassle in the last few days.
Normal clothes/skin/object CC doesn't need script files.
I think you misunderstood me. I'm just mentioning what happened with kemono last year, that's all.

Reactions: futuradistic
Jun 9, 2017
yeah, new WW update..
Again some crap features no one cares about and we still don't even have a search input in pose player...
And people are suppose to pay for that?
Yep, another unnecessary bullshit. Things like relations, reputation, attractiveness system do not work correctly or are not existent, but hey, you can grind on someone in da club, biiiatch!

Instead of immersion with this mod you recieve a shallow animation viewer with sex so random and pointles as it could be.

Reactions: jogbr

roberzet44

Jul 30, 2023
Could someone tell me if kemono is safe or not?
I don't know why people make such a big deal about it. If you want safe content, download it from the creator's website. Downloading content from an unofficial site is like playing Russian roulette. But if taking risks isn't your thing, It's okay.

Reactions: stqranza

Devianza

Apr 24, 2021
Last year , kemono modified the integrity of the uploaded files by changing their extension from .package to .exe and .bin. This demonstrates that they can manipulate the files whenever it suits them.
Skaard's trait mod was accidentally renamed to bin files on that Kemono site, which was a pain but they were still virus free, I haven't seen any exe files, those I'd avoid. But bin files are harmless. Its been eons since I remember people worried about viruses, but bat files and exe files are the ones to avoid when dealing with pirated content. Thing is. most pirate games, they'll have one or the other, so its best to just have a reputable AV like Eset.

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
Note: new WW broke Nisa, who then had to release a hot patch.
AND Turbo released update after Nisa's which could break that hotpatch so it might just be a good idea to wait a couple of days for the 'dust to settle' before upgrading...

For those complaining about malware and download safety... Use the internet like Edward Snowden: Install Linux on a USB stick, boot your computer with that and surf for your content, download to a second USB drive which you can virus scan before introducing new content to Windows... OR Use Linux bare metal like I do... Wine runs TS4 very well and I never need to worry about Windows Viruses. Cheers!

Last edited:

xxvaynxx

Jul 10, 2020
Yep, another unnecessary bullshit. Things like relations, reputation, attractiveness system do not work correctly or are not existent, but hey, you can grind on someone in da club, biiiatch!

Instead of immersion with this mod you recieve a shallow animation viewer with sex so random and pointles as it could be.
I really wish he would do more stuff with the strip club. I don't use it all the time but when I get bored I tend to make one, that or...idk...make a brothel or something. Boggles my mind how he hasn't done that yet.
Though I'm still waiting for some lewd stuff when it comes to the landlord stuff....like idk...suck his dick instead of paying rent and some spicy blackmail.
But guess that sounds like something someone else would do.

Jun 9, 2017
I really wish he would do more stuff with the strip club. I don't use it all the time but when I get bored I tend to make one, that or...idk...make a brothel or something. Boggles my mind how he hasn't done that yet.
Though I'm still waiting for some lewd stuff when it comes to the landlord stuff....like idk...suck his dick instead of paying rent and some spicy blackmail.
But guess that sounds like something someone else would do.
There was a guy called REDFACTION, he has topic on Loverslab and he worked for some time on completely new sex mod/framework for TS4. The feature list of that mod was really impressive. It looked like something that WW should have been from the very start.

He also attached a few animations previews and technical tricks which made this thing even better...

Sadly, he didn't get enough Patrons or he gets bored or it was a great looking scam, because he abandoned this project.

Bummer.

If someone interested, that's the one:

Sangaril71

Nov 6, 2018
There was a guy called REDFACTION, he has topic on Loverslab and he worked for some time on completely new sex mod/framework for TS4. The feature list of that mod was really impressive. It looked like something that WW should have been from the very start.

He also attached a few animations previews and technical tricks which made this thing even better...

Sadly, he didn't get enough Patrons or he gets bored or it was a great looking scam, because he abandoned this project.

Bummer.

If someone interested, that's the one:

Oh yes, I remember him too. What he did looked so good, he even worked with hair physics. I followed it a bit and also noticed the nasty comments he got. He was accused of fraud, and I am very sorry about that then and now.

Devianza

Apr 24, 2021
Guys, anyone have any recent Monosims chars?
Monosims and Mylesims both have taken their downloads offline, you can donate to their Paetron sites, but then they have to DM them for the Sims they want, and each one has a cap at how many you can request per donation. And Kemona caved to them and took down all the downloads. So I personally wouldn't bother requesting their stuff, chances are most aren't dumb enough to pay 10 dollars and then sit and wait until the two of them send the sims to them.

Sarducci

Nov 27, 2017
so what I am reading here is to wait for the WW/Perversions situation to even out? I'd really like to update.
Yeah, that would be my recommendation. Loading the new WW with the old Nisa resulted in the UI being broken... so I went back to the old WW for now.