Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

Nov 17, 2020
There was a guy called REDFACTION, he has topic on Loverslab and he worked for some time on completely new sex mod/framework for TS4. The feature list of that mod was really impressive. It looked like something that WW should have been from the very start.

He also attached a few animations previews and technical tricks which made this thing even better...

Sadly, he didn't get enough Patrons or he gets bored or it was a great looking scam, because he abandoned this project.

Bummer.

If someone interested, that's the one:

Wow this mod insane crazy to think this is what WW couldve been, Turbo really needs to implement so Actual phyiscs some how

Reactions: MatomiB

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
Wow this mod insane crazy to think this is what WW couldve been, Turbo really needs to implement so Actual phyiscs some how
This is one of those cases where the author put up a wonderful presentation (we call it a dangling carrot for the caged bunny in a wheel to try and chase after) without anything for the community to actually sample in the game. They begged for Patreon members so the project could move forward. It was abandoned when they did not get the number of supporters they wanted. The project reeked of "SCAM" to me and many others because of the lack of CC up front. You do not run a "PAY ME NOW --- maybe get something later" campaign and expect success.

There is a reason why WW, Nisa, MCCC and the like are doing so well, they release decent content to the public. The additional perks and features go to those who are supporting them; definitely the opposite of REDFACTION's approach.

Last edited:

Blankrex

Jun 4, 2020
SexyLunella Basic Animations ( 01/02/2024 )
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SexyLunella Rough Animations ( 01/02/2024 )

Daekas

Jul 26, 2017
There was a guy called REDFACTION, he has topic on Loverslab and he worked for some time on completely new sex mod/framework for TS4. The feature list of that mod was really impressive. It looked like something that WW should have been from the very start.

He also attached a few animations previews and technical tricks which made this thing even better...

Sadly, he didn't get enough Patrons or he gets bored or it was a great looking scam, because he abandoned this project.

Bummer.

If someone interested, that's the one:

AFAIK;
Certain authors from certain frameworks bullied him to stop because it was far superior to wicked..
At least that's what others said back in the day, not sure if true.
Given that certain authors actually did this to others before and after, i might just believe it.

Zuxptup

Oct 12, 2023
anyone have the
The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]
The links dont work anymore, and I cant find a good modpack in the internet.
Thanks.
Be careful there are many mod compilations that contain viruses . It is better to download each thing separately to avoid problems in the future and to avoid filling the forum with spam asking for solutions to problems.

Reactions: futuradistic

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
I think sdx broke mccc
I did not experience any issues with MCCC. Something else could have messed up your MC Control because SDX only dropped the Vertiligo skin update. You can temporarily roll back the SDX drop by deleting the contents of:
drive_c/users/(yourusername)/Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/content
It is my understanding that any Sims Delivery Express gets incorporated into the next update/patch. So it will be in your game whether you accept the drop or take the next game patch.
Does anyone have the new basemental?
The current release is on .

Last edited:
Reactions: MatomiB

twiztid69u

May 1, 2017
I did not experience any issues with MCCC. Something else could have messed up your MC Control because SDX only dropped the Vertiligo skin update. You can temporarily roll back the SDX drop by deleting the contents of:
drive_c/users/(yourusername)/Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/content
It is my understanding that any Sims Delivery Express gets incorporated into the next update/patch. So it will be in your game whether you accept the drop or take the next game patch.

The current release is on .
I deleted content and it got rid of error 102 and was able to load into my game

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
Does anyone know a mod similar to MCCC that works with the latest update?
You would want " " which is one of many mods from ColonolNutty. It is not compatible with WickedWhims nor MCCC so you would replace it with DeviousDesires which just had an update yesterday. The Complete DD package should have all of the dependencies for Control Menu. It does not have as many features as WW with MCCC but it runs faster on legacy hardware due to it's smaller footprint.

Otherwise you can ROLL BACK the DSX update as I shared above... MCCC should stop giving you errors. I did not like the SDX update so I deleted it from my installation.

Last edited: