Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

maksimko12

Jun 22, 2018
Khlas Animations Patreon (17.02.2024)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Savaccini Animations (19.02.2024)

Swee3 Animations (17.02.2024)

[Noir and Dark Sims 4] Werewolves in the wild (18.02.2024)
(PART 1)
(PART 2)

SkorpionX96

Dec 27, 2020
This person has EXCELLENT models, but he has a paywall, I imagine it would be impossible to request his paid models here, right?

Reactions: MatomiB

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
Anyone have new Sims Alchemist content?
I imagine it would be impossible to request his paid models here, right?
Ask for anything you'd like... As a MaxisMatch enthusiast I did not see anything on that site which would make me open my digital wallet. Charging individually for each sim is LAME and probably against the EA TOS like many of these other content con artists out there. Out of curiosity, I did some digging around online but did not see any of their content liberated, moreover I found a lot of listings on Kemono.su which looks oddly similar to what Tatius is offering. I am sure the people who made the content that the sims are wearing gleefully gave TaitusSims permission to profit off of their work! ROFL

Sorry I could not resist!

Last edited:

Devianza

Apr 24, 2021
This person has EXCELLENT models, but he has a paywall, I imagine it would be impossible to request his paid models here, right?

Impossible? No. Difficult? Yes. Boosty is a Russian hosted digital arts site, due to the sanctions against Russia, Paypal is useless, and many credit card companies will block payment. But I imagine some Russian forum or something may have some of his content... so maybe if people want to hunt around its possible to find something.

Last edited:
Reactions: MatomiB

Nanhai

Jul 26, 2017
How do you go to the next animation while staying in the certain context you chose? (Wicked Whims)

Example: 10 animations (different authors) in BJ context. I just want to go next on the animation starting from the 1st on the list without clicking what's next on the list, since pressing Q will eventually take you somewhere else that is in a different context.

Last edited: