Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

superghost96

Sep 9, 2023
How do you go to the next animation while staying in the certain context you chose? (Wicked Whims)

Example: 10 animations (different authors) in BJ context. I just want to go next on the animation starting from the 1st on the list without clicking what's next on the list, since pressing Q will eventually take you somewhere else that is in a different context.
I also would like to know that. For now I've found this partial workaround: if you enable manual transitions in WW settings, it will be asking you if you want transition to another category, and if you deny, it will choose another animation from the same category. But it works only for categories, not contexts :(

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
How do you go to the next animation while staying in the certain context you chose? (Wicked Whims)...
I also would like to know that. For now I've found this partial workaround:
Puts on my RANT cap :mad:

I doubt that functionality is available and even if it were, the settings are not very intuitive. The other day it took me an hour to find the setting which affects outfit removal during sex! A search function would make it easy to find settings. Sometimes I find myself opening my 'settings profile' (hidden in the saves directory) using a text editor and changing the values that I know I can safely modify. The file does not clearly state what each setting does so modify with care... I have enabled manual transitions but I also make use of another neat feature... the playlist. From that menu you can add current playing animations to favorites for quick playback. You can also tell WW not to show certain contexts. For now, manual operation works out best for me. Sorry I could not give a better answer. I would love it if you could tell WW to only play animation sequences from ONE animator like Lupo or Mike24 per sex session. That would be useful....

Last edited:

Blankrex

Jun 4, 2020
SexyLunella Basic Animations ( 15/02/2024 )
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SexyLunella Rough Animations ( 15/02/2024 )

Devianza

Apr 24, 2021
I haven't used WW in a while, is incest still possible?
Yeah, but does it work right? That I can not say. One of the mothers in the game goes after her daughters, and none of them have the trait. I did use MCC to set them up as a family though and sometimes MCC's relationship cheat does strange things, like I added two new sims as mother and daughter, and somehow Bella Goth became one of the siblings as well.

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
Yeah, but does it work right? That I can not say.
WW is a tangled web of "half act" patches and convoluted menus. Even if you install the incest patch that does not mean it will fix the EA relationship system, it only allows sex with family members but it has it's caveats I have found. The only other option is 'DD + Control menu' which IS SORELY lacking in the features many of us have come to love in WW. They really need to FIX that bloatware before adding more useless features nobody asked for...

-coughs up hairball-

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Shows Sexy v16.1
Just Curious . . .

What even is your comment about ?

Is it a "Mod" ? . . . Tried searching for it, using exactly what your wrote :

Results :

Las Vegas Show Girl Events (real life, not sims 4 :oops:) !

Something called "Sexy Gigs" mod for Sims 4

But nothing called "Shows Sexy, v16.1"

So what is it ?

and, what are you "asking" . . .

Sometimes a "bit" more information would be helpful . . .

Especially to some of us who might be interested in what it is , and might want to, try/use, it ourselves !
(don't be so secretive/stingy . . . share )

:unsure:

Willowsle

Jul 9, 2018
Guys, have any of you ever used the DLC unlocker? If you used it, did you have any problems?
I use it and its fine, no issues or problems at all. I made a whole new profile for it though, don't use your actual one just incase.

Nanhai

Jul 26, 2017
Ello :3

Added new animation on :

Public:

Beebavel - Doggy Set A (Animation 1):

View attachment 3377594

:

Beebavel - She'll Learn to Ride (Animation 5):

View attachment 3377649

Beebavel - Cowgirl Set B (Animation 1):

View attachment 3377643

Beebavel - [HAREM] Triple Puffs (Animation 1):

View attachment 3377638
Looks great! What mods did you use to get that kind of female body in "Cowgirl Set B" and tattoo?

Themagicorn

Nov 13, 2023
Yeah, but does it work right? That I can not say. One of the mothers in the game goes after her daughters, and none of them have the trait. I did use MCC to set them up as a family though and sometimes MCC's relationship cheat does strange things, like I added two new sims as mother and daughter, and somehow Bella Goth became one of the siblings as well.
Do you know if there is any cheat to unlock the incest without having to download a mod?

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
Do you know if there is any cheat to unlock the incest without having to download a mod?
Because of the restrictions imposed by Patreon, Wicked whims cannot be offered if it contains content which that platform deems objectional, therefore you must install TURBODRIVER WickedWhims in order to get additional features which would allow:
  • Teen Sex; Wicked -> Settings -> Sex Settings -> Sex Relationship Settings.
  • High School Years Teen Sex; Wicked -> Personalization -> Wicked Attributes -> Post Puberty.
  • Teen-Adult Sex; Wicked -> Settings -> Relationship Settings -> Relationship Utilities.
  • Incest; Wicked -> Settings -> Relationship Settings -> Relationship Utilities.
There is no other way to enable these features without this mod. As I have stated in a recent post, this only allows the mentioned functions, you may notice anomalies with the EA relationship system... Such as: 'parent getting mad at teen for getting pregnant when the parent was the one who impregnated the teen'.
I still don't understand why turbo removed incest from the game :unsure:
IN OTHER WORDS, Turbodriver cannot offer new releases on Patreon to his supporters if the game modification includes incest or under age sex... Therefore you need to go to the link I supplied to enable it.

Last edited:

stqranza

Jan 24, 2024
Because of the restrictions imposed by Patreon, Wicked whims cannot be offered if it contains content which that platform deems objectional, therefore you must install TURBODRIVER WickedWhims in order to get additional features which would allow:
  • Teen Sex; Wicked -> Settings -> Sex Settings -> Sex Relationship Settings.
  • High School Years Teen Sex; Wicked -> Personalization -> Wicked Attributes -> Post Puberty.
  • Teen-Adult Sex; Wicked -> Settings -> Relationship Settings -> Relationship Utilities.
  • Incest; Wicked -> Settings -> Relationship Settings -> Relationship Utilities.
There is no other way to enable these features without this mod.
I still don't understand why turbo removed incest from the game :unsure: