Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
knows where to get it... G-Drive has been deleting accounts for inactivity so you will find lots of those "access denied" messages. Kemono gave me 2 clues: I know the name of the zip file and I know Mono's alternative cloud storage. I was able to find the requested file quickly and easily. I hope this teaches you something you can use, this way you would not have needed to wait 9-10 days. Cheers!
WCIF this Bodysuit? Thanks.
It is on the TS4Rebels Vault. They do not want us posting links to the archive so use your favorite search engine to find it. To anyone else who wants this, you are looking for the folder Depraved: Poster Girl. Next time someone posts only a picture, I will ignore it. In this case I knew who made the item. If the requester is not going to put in the effort to type the name of the item they are asking for, don't expect someone to put in the time to do an image search to find out who made it. Capisce?

Last edited:

Blankrex

Jun 4, 2020
Anyone have new Sims Alchemist content?
It finally got leaked ^^

Sims Alchemist Patreon Animations ( 25/02/2024 )
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sims Alchemist All Kinky Expansion ( 24/02/2024 )

Sims Alchemist In Depth Foot Fetish ( 25/02/2024 )

Sims Alchemist Daddy Kink ( 25/02/2024 )

brightest

Nov 14, 2019
Use to be mike but some reason he doesn't add sound to their animation like its still 2018
The fact that Mike's sequencies are called DF 01, DF 02, so the fuck on, and whatever, has made me use his animations less and less. 'Cause I don't remember what I'm getting most of the time. And since I'm a Sim control freak, I have to know how my Sims are having sex at the time! HAHAHAHAHAHA.

(And there's also the fact that, yes, a lot of new creators has become better animators than him, for example).

Reactions: Cuckoo Kitty

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
The fact that Mike's sequencies are called DF 01, DF 02, so the fuck on
Well, yea! He is still using OLD animation techniques and there are a bunch of Patreons doing this. I could never fuckure out what the CL, DF, classic and other packages are. The people who are really going to succeed are the ones who are making good use of the new skeletons like Khlas. I have a savegame I use for testing out individual animation packs and I will try out a few of the poses and if they SUCK, they get tossed out. I have found it is better not to bloat up my game with too many animations I will never use. "Less is MORE and more is LESS". =D

xxvaynxx

Jul 10, 2020
Well, yea! He is still using OLD animation techniques and there are a bunch of Patreons doing this. I could never fuckure out what the CL, DF, classic and other packages are. The people who are really going to succeed are the ones who are making good use of the new skeletons like Khlas. I have a savegame I use for testing out individual animation packs and I will try out a few of the poses and if they SUCK, they get tossed out. I have found it is better not to bloat up my game with too many animations I will never use. "Less is MORE and more is LESS". =D
Honestly. Mike was one of the goats back then when sex animations were new.
Now....
going to be honest.
He's quite outclassed. With people like khlas(seriously why do all the gay dudes M/M only modders make the best stuff..like wth) and lamaboy out and about, mike stuff is weak like super outclassed.
Mike adds Zero plap sounds, no cumz mesh. Very retro. Its shame because he could do it if he wasn't so "lazy". THATS RIGHT I SAID IT.

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
He's quite outclassed. With people like ... ... lamaboy out and about, mike stuff is weak like super outclassed. Mike adds Zero plap sounds, no cumz mesh. Very retro. Its shame because he could do it if he wasn't so "lazy". THATS RIGHT I SAID IT.
I never tried Lamaboy. I will have to check that one out. The thing I like most about Khlas is that most of his animations work very well with all sims regardless of gender scenario. I am always looking for quality animations where there is plenty of room for flexibility.

Oh and BTW: Khlas animations look BEST with Simdulgence Frank penis. not the XL one. The animated foreskin matches his gifs on Patreon.

ThreeLeggedMan

May 8, 2020
knows where to get it... G-Drive has been deleting accounts for inactivity so you will find lots of those "access denied" messages. Kemono gave me 2 clues: I know the name of the zip file and I know Mono's alternative cloud storage. I was able to find the requested file quickly and easily. I hope this teaches you something you can use, this way you would not have needed to wait 9-10 days. Cheers!
It is on the TS4Rebels Vault. They do not want us posting links to the archive so use your favorite search engine to find it. To anyone else who wants this, you are looking for the folder Depraved: Poster Girl. Next time someone posts only a picture, I will ignore it. In this case I knew who made the item. If the requester is not going to put in the effort to type the name of the item they are asking for, don't expect someone to put in the time to do an image search to find out who made it. Capisce?
lol thanks my guy, this is interesting and good to know (y)

Reactions: Cuckoo Kitty

Blankrex

Jun 4, 2020
Honestly. Mike was one of the goats back then when sex animations were new.
Now....
going to be honest.
He's quite outclassed. With people like khlas(seriously why do all the gay dudes M/M only modders make the best stuff..like wth) and lamaboy out and about, mike stuff is weak like super outclassed.
Mike adds Zero plap sounds, no cumz mesh. Very retro. Its shame because he could do it if he wasn't so "lazy". THATS RIGHT I SAID IT.
I never tried Lamaboy. I will have to check that one out. The thing I like most about Khlas is that most of his animations work very well with all sims regardless of gender scenario. I am always looking for quality animations where there is plenty of room for flexibility.

Oh and BTW: Khlas animations look BEST with Simdulgence Frank penis. not the XL one. The animated foreskin matches his gifs on Patreon.
Yeah I definitely agree with you guys on that. To be honest, Mike24 and Motherlodesims those guys animations were literally good before I watched Fruitydelicious and Khlas animations but now it seems like they are just below par when compared to these guys animations. Mike24's animations recent animations especially blowjobs ones I suppose they are well animated but other than that its just below par and there is Amra72's animations which are good especially recent ones and I guess he doesnt have patreon nor he intends to make it his animations are like totally free and he is also reworking on previous dull animations to improve its quality ( as far as I remember he added some clapping sounds but I need to confirm it again :ROFLMAO: ), its just that his animations update are kinda infrequent and I dont blame him because he's doing it for free ^^.

Other reasons for not liking those guys animations are similish voices ( most annoying ) and no clapping sounds it just breaks my immersion off and I end up switching to other animations :ROFLMAO:. I really wish they would add custom sounds but sadly nope. Speaking of mike24's laziness I guess he must be busy with his other stuff "WhismiDate" or something related to making a visual novel that might be reason why his animations arent that well made but who knows?!

And here I am using Noir's True body penis ( Average Size I wish I could have used thick version but clipping sucks ) for every animations ( there is little bit of clipping in blowjob ones ) ^^

Reactions: MatomiB

Dark_Templar

Aug 16, 2017
and there is Amra72's animations
I didn't know Amra72 came back his were the GOAT anims back in the day, is the new stuff worth checking out?

I also agree Mike and the older animators are completely outclassed these days, Fruity, Greynaya etc are the new GOATS, I really need to clean out my anims folder, have a lot of shit animations just taking up space and never getting used.

Beebavel

Nov 4, 2020
I didn't know Amra72 came back his were the GOAT anims back in the day, is the new stuff worth checking out?

I also agree Mike and the older animators are completely outclassed these days, Fruity, Greynaya etc are the new GOATS, I really need to clean out my anims folder, have a lot of shit animations just taking up space and never getting used.
You just motivated me to get better at making sims4 segs animations :>

nyahoii

brightest

Nov 14, 2019
For a "new animator," Khlas does have surprising skills. When he started to animate, my favorite animators were both GreyNaya and ErrorPhillips. And he sure made it to this list quickly.

And I, totally, agree with you. The people who are going to succeed at this are the ones who are stepping up their game. And these three + LamaBoy are the ones on the top of it.

'Cause I've also tried so many animators/animations, and... *sighs

I, currently, have installed Khlas, GreyNaya, ErrorPhillips., and LamaBoy, of course. Plus, Amra72, Azmodan22, Golden88, Kiki, Lupobianco, Mike, Motherlodes, OooLaLa, and Wild Guy.
Both Golden88 and Kiki are, well... golden! lol I'm not sure Kiki will ever come back to this, but, for a new animator, as well, her animations are really fucking good. And Golden aren't on the "retired animators" list on the WW page. So... I don't know if he'll ever release new animations.
Now, for the OGs:
Lupobianco has really great ideas. And a variety of different sequencies. But I find his animations pretty meh, unfortunately.
Azmodan, I think, has some good animations. Nothing to wow over, but...
Mike, Motherlodes, OooLaLa are the better OG animators, but, in my opinion, all stuck in the last decade. Their animations, despite being good, have been pretty much the same since ever! Which is sad.
And there's Wild Guy, who has some good animations, too. I've seen improvement on his animations.

Reactions: xeroph