Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

bIoodlust

Aug 3, 2022
I never tried Lamaboy. I will have to check that one out. The thing I like most about Khlas is that most of his animations work very well with all sims regardless of gender scenario. I am always looking for quality animations where there is plenty of room for flexibility.

Oh and BTW: Khlas animations look BEST with Simdulgence Frank penis. not the XL one. The animated foreskin matches his gifs on Patreon.
Lamaboy is a great animator but unfortunately, you won't find much flexibility from his animations. They're MxF based, two penises involved results in glitched or enlarged testicles. Obviously, you can still use it for any sim regardless of gender, but futa and/or gay sex will be a bit difficult :confused:

maksimko12

Jun 22, 2018
ATrois Animations (29.02.2024)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Fouyaya animations (29.02.2024)

QuinSims Animations (27.02.2024)

Savaccini Animations (26.02.2024)

Nevely42 Animations (27.02.2024)

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
They're MxF based, two penises involved results in glitched or enlarged testicles.
YES I did notice that when testing out Lamaboy. Since I have no experience with animating I do not know if this anomaly occurs due to laziness on the part of the creator or if it is intentional by design. I will assume it is the former not the latter but when I see distortions like you mentioned, the package gets deleted. I have a very short list of animators I truly enjoy and support.

Urayxor

Sep 17, 2021
WickedWhims v180.3 - 2 March 2024

v180.3 [2024-03-02]
◆ Fixed Bump & Grind crashing the game when you don't own Journey to Batuu (lol)
◆ Fixed some mods using built-in WickedWhims injector causing errors
◆ Insatiably Lustful Sims pick up lines now show up for playable Sims too

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
WickedWhims v180.3 - 2 March 2024

v180.3 [2024-03-02]
◆ Fixed Bump & Grind crashing the game when you don't own Journey to Batuu (lol)
◆ Fixed some mods using built-in WickedWhims injector causing errors
◆ Insatiably Lustful Sims pick up lines now show up for playable Sims too
Sus.gif

xeroph

Jan 24, 2018
For a "new animator," Khlas does have surprising skills. When he started to animate, my favorite animators were both GreyNaya and ErrorPhillips. And he sure made it to this list quickly.
Man I've realised how many WW animations i've installed and never/rarely use them I really need to clean my folder out, I used to be big into it ages ago but haven't played that much is there like a general consensus on which animators are good and worth having like any reccomeded picks?

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
Man I've realised how many WW animations i've installed and never/rarely use them I really need to clean my folder out, I used to be big into it ages ago but haven't played that much is there like a general consensus on which animators are good and worth having like any reccomeded picks?
You might not like what I consider to be "good" so this is my approach: You can have Wicked whims sort animations by creator. Play a handful of anims from each creator.... Do you like them? Do they glitch? Make note of which creators you like the most and get rid of the rest. I recently cleaned out my animation folder that way.

love696

Apr 24, 2023
Does anyone have problems with the latest wickedwhims? My Sims have sex out of bed as if they were floating. How can i fix this??

brightest

Nov 14, 2019
Man, from what I've gathered all this time (from all places. Here, Discord, TikTok, and other Sim sites), the general consensus on which animators are good and worth having are, pretty much, the ones I praised here. GreyNaya, ErrorPhillips, Khlas, and Lamaboy. These ones are the top 4, for sure. Totally, the ones worth having.

On the second tier, I'd say, there's Motherlodes, Mike, Kiki, Golden88, Amra72 ('cause, even if the animations are old, they, surprisingly, still hold up).

Of course, besides the top tier animators, the rest is subjective. My opinion.

I'd say to try them out, and see for yourself; before deleting any package.

I've tried so many animators already, and settled for the ones I mentioned here - plus, Azmodan, Lupobianco, OooLaLa, and Wild Guy. (Who are not the worst, but not the best, either).

Reactions: DeadNin

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
Interestingly, I made a special WW profile just for testing animations using settings I would not normally use for my main sims. Something to speed up the process of testing animations. Things like "always accept", "instant sex, rather than walking to location", "sort by developer" and numerous other tweaks I cannot think of right now. You can create ONE "MASTER" profile which can be shared among households from the same or different savegames. WW has a lot of hidden gems under the hood but it takes a while to find them. You need a spare afternoon to read through their extensive menus. I wish I had time to devote to mapping out where to find all of the options in a searchable chart, but my fear is that would be deprecated after a few mod updates. At least it would give me something interesting to add to my CC guide.... I will think on that one =D