Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

fistguybr

Jan 24, 2023
This is a common issue I have seen on forums throughout the internet. You need to make sure your game's version number matches the supported version required by the mod. This is clearly stated on the page which gives the link.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
When you launch the game it tells you on the lower right of the main selection screen which version you are running. 1.105.332 is the current release. If you have a match, open the GAME OPTIONS and make certain you have Custom Content and Script Mods activated.
This latest release is unique in that it borked many mods which contain .ts4script files, requiring users to update all of their scripted mods. Each time EA shoves more patches down the pipe, you must go into your game options and reactivate them.

There is a switch in WW settings which will force sex participants to get completely nude rather than removing clothing only when needed. You will need to spend some time in the convoluted settings menus to toggle features to your preference.

I'm sorry, I don't really understand the password. Is it just the letters? Or should I add the dots, spaces and hyphens?

CortoMaltese

Apr 17, 2020
Usually and . If you mean the gifts, I haven't been able to find a source for that in the last few years.

lashante

Mar 25, 2018
This is a common issue I have seen on forums throughout the internet. You need to make sure your game's version number matches the supported version required by the mod. This is clearly stated on the page which gives the link.
When you launch the game it tells you on the lower right of the main selection screen which version you are running. 1.105.332 is the current release. If you have a match, open the GAME OPTIONS and make certain you have Custom Content and Script Mods activated.
This latest release is unique in that it borked many mods which contain .ts4script files, requiring users to update all of their scripted mods. Each time EA shoves more patches down the pipe, you must go into your game options and reactivate them.

There is a switch in WW settings which will force sex participants to get completely nude rather than removing clothing only when needed. You will need to spend some time in the convoluted settings menus to toggle features to your preference.

thanks man, i have checked , i have lower version :/ 1.103.250.1020
cant find 1.105.332 or patch link, damn this, so much time wasted :(

Beebavel

Nov 4, 2020
Ahoii :3

Added new animation on :

Public:

Beebavel - Missionary Set A (Animation 2) || Amazon Set A (Animation 2) || 69 Position Set A (Animation 2)

Beebavel_-_Missionary_Set_A_2.2.gif Beebavel_-_Amazon_Set_2Final.gif Beebavel---69-Position-Set-A-2-2-b5Sg2GKD.gif

:

FEMDOM - Queen's Hand (Animation 2)

FEMDOM_QueenHand_Animation2.gif

BDSM - Locked and Creampied (Animation 1)

BDSM_LockedPied.gif

Femdom is good :>

Last edited:

syu344

Oct 4, 2023
Ahoii :3

Added new animation on :

Public:

Beebavel - Missionary Set A (Animation 2) || Amazon Set A (Animation 2) || 69 Position Set A (Animation 2)

View attachment 3416232 View attachment 3416235 View attachment 3416285

:

FEMDOM - Queen's Hand (Animation 2)

View attachment 3416292

BDSM - Locked and Creampied (Animation 1)

View attachment 3416293

Femdom is good :>
Good job, a question, do you plan to add animations for the hot tub?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Beebavel

Gzev

Mar 6, 2024
How can I get my sims to talk about nudism with other sims? Before my sims could compliment another sim's body and could ask them to undress but after updating wickedwhims, I can't find that option anymore, I try to search everywhere but I can't find it, is there something I'm doing wrong?