Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

kennethath

Jul 3, 2023
I'm actually planning to create a Harem or probably Vanilla / Femdom segs animation in a Hot Tub (next month? ooorr next week lmao)
I would like you to create animations about the fetish of smelling underwear, Do you know if it is possible?

CortoMaltese

Apr 17, 2020
How can I get my sims to talk about nudism with other sims? Before my sims could compliment another sim's body and could ask them to undress but after updating wickedwhims, I can't find that option anymore, I try to search everywhere but I can't find it, is there something I'm doing wrong?
These options are now integrated into the "friendly talk" menu.

fistguybr

Jan 24, 2023
How can I get my sims to talk about nudism with other sims? Before my sims could compliment another sim's body and could ask them to undress but after updating wickedwhims, I can't find that option anymore, I try to search everywhere but I can't find it, is there something I'm doing wrong?
you have to either give them the nudist enthusiast wicked attribute or go into nudity settings and make all sims nudity enthusiasts

Beebavel

Nov 4, 2020
I would like you to create animations about the fetish of smelling underwear, Do you know if it is possible?
I'll consider making one set (not 100% sure tho :>) after I'm done completing Fan Requests (that will never end lmao) of my Patrons

Tenchuu ^^

ikatefrozen

Jul 24, 2023
I don't think it's possible to animate clothing, the same thing happens with the sim's hair, the game have a bone limit which would make it impossible.

heheumadxd

Jun 2, 2023
Is there a way to replace all sims skin "quality"? I know how to manually edit sims but is it possible for random sims to already have them?

Ron73

Jan 22, 2022
Раньше можно было показать задницу или ч..н, теперь такой функции нет. Хотя есть черта эксбиционист (

sunshug

Jun 17, 2023
try changing the exhibitionism level so that the option appears

Reactions: Gzev

godpan

Apr 17, 2018
Heya guyz! Does any1 have a new Khlas patreon update? Not sure i have seen it anythere...

Sarducci

Nov 27, 2017
try changing the exhibitionism level so that the option appears
With the latest patches, it seems to not be available regardless of skill level. I just assume it's a defect that will be resolved at some point once the patch dust settles.