Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

Jorak84

Jul 2, 2017
Considering that EA has probaly laid off the remaining 1 person in quality assurance and doesn't give a shit anymore I can just repeat:
NEVER EVER UPDATE YOUR GAME IMMEDIATLY!!! (and don't buy any of their latest packs!)
Especially not if you use mods. Get rid of automatic updates and get in offline mode in that trash piece of EA App and keep your playable status during the After Patch Apocalypse they keep pushing out.
For sure that also means you have to stay away from any script mod updates with possible new features for a while but it is not worth it to destroy your save. Wait a few weeks until they made their dozens of emergency hotfixes to return to the usual broken level we already consider as normal. Then you can update game + used mods in more peace.
In most case CC like clothes, animations or objects are not affected though, so you can still keep adding them.

It's really time for competition...

Last edited:

brightest

Nov 14, 2019
Am I dum-dum or what? (Please, don't answer that :LOL:)

Started the game now. And went to try the new animations. When I got to Lamaboy...

lamaboy.png

Yes, I downloaded and added the latest package a friend posted here some days ago.

Where are the rest of the animations? Do I have to have a CC to unlock them, that I don't know about...?

Last edited:
Reactions: Ocean79

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
NEVER EVER UPDATE YOUR GAME IMMEDIATLY!!! (and don't buy any of their latest packs!)
I am with you 100% on that one. I cannot stress enough the importance of exercising a little patience. I use a 3rd party app ( *) to deny internet access to my game. I waited a few days before upgrading and had the chance to optimize my mods.

My favorite ts4scripts got updated that week and I got a chance to get rid of mods ( for culling) I do not use. Giving enough time for the dust to settle has enabled me to have an enjoyable experience with this latest release. Luckily, I did not encounter any issues with my savegames. Cheers!

*this is the geeky way, alternatively you can just shut off internet while playing TS4. (I do not trust EA's Offline mode LOL)

brightest

Nov 14, 2019
Relax :ROFLMAO: I asked because of your over the top reaction over nothing
"over the top reaction over nothing," Jesus Christ...

I guess, this is the price we pay for using public shit on the internet.

Unsolicited, stupid opinions.

My dude got bothered, 'cause I was fucking laughing... Can you believe that...

I wasn't even talking to you, my dude.

And I can laugh at anything I want.

lol

What the fuck...

Relax my ass.

Have a good day/night!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DeadNin