Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

DeadNin

Nov 15, 2019
"over the top reaction over nothing," Jesus Christ...

I guess, this is the price we pay for using public shit on the internet.

Unsolicited, stupid opinions.

My dude got bothered, 'cause I was fucking laughing... Can you believe that...

I wasn't even talking to you, my dude.

And I can laugh at anything I want.

lol

What the fuck...

Relax my ass.

Have a good day/night!
See? Over the top reaction to just a light poking fun at you comment.

But don't worry, now I know you get easily triggered. Not used to that in my circle lol and yeah relax I meant no harm. No need to get so defensive... ;)

• Haha
Reactions: brightest

Willowsle

Jul 9, 2018

Basemental Drugs 7.17.212
=== Mod Repair ===

• Fixed bug for people without various packs
=== Changing World ===
  • New batches of pills on the streets
  • Updated regional prices
=== Fixes ===
  • Fixed broken dev commands

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Basemental Gangs 6.22.66
=== Fixes / Other ===

• Patch repair

Last edited:

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
Newest update supposedly fixed the moodlet glitch. Do I try it?
I ran the update and I did not need to update any mods, the game is working fine for me...

Before updating I copied my ts4 install folder and my EA documents folder to a safe place so that I could "roll back" changes if it caused any issues. I do not mind taking an extra step if it is going to save me headaches later on...

Last edited:

modella

Nov 14, 2019
I ran the update and I did not need to update any mods, the game is working fine for me...

Before updating I copied my ts4 install folder and my EA documents folder to a safe place so that I could "roll back" changes if it caused any issues. I do not mind taking an extra step if it is going to save me headaches later on...
Oooh, I didn’t know that (copying the install folder)!! I’m very hesitant to update but I will do just that just in case as well ☺

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
Oooh, I didn’t know that (copying the install folder)!! I’m very hesitant to update but I will do just that just in case as well ☺
Being cautious is advisable, especially when dealing with EA. It has been a few years since I needed to perform a rollback*. Usually I will wait until all of my favorite mods are up to date BEFORE placing TS4 in online mode to get the patch. Even with this garbage 1.105 release, waiting a week gave me time to clean out my mod folder and get the latest MCCC, WW, Basemental, TMEX, LittleMsSam and other additions I rely on. I installed the mod updates AFTER patching my game. Interestingly, I was able to get this latest release running better than 1.104, but then again I got rid of stuff I rarely used and that may have improved my experience. is an excellent resource to check out when planning to update. Cheers.

*It is BETTER to have a BACKUP and NOT NEED IT than to need that backup and NOT HAVE IT.

Oct 5, 2019
HEY LOOK EVERYBODY! THIS GUY IS STILL USING HOE IT UP MOD LMAO! ITS NOT 2017 ANYMORE GRANDPA! use nisa like everybody else! now that be bussin, on god no cap. Get with the times or you'll never be pogging with the rest of us lowkey.
is it possible to disable parts of nisas mod? the last i used it it was overwhelming

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
Anyone able to get stuff from ? They paywall everything and never release to the public for years.
I'd like to at least get hold of the Sim.

Reactions: JV12345

mitskits

Mar 19, 2018
I'm really sorry to bother you with stupid questions, but how can I update the game? Can't seem to find any torrent or updates online.. :unsure: o_O