Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

maksimko12

Jun 22, 2018
Anarcis Animations (23.03.2024)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yrsa Animations (21.03.2024)

Azmodan22 Animations Gold (22.03.2024)
N-
R-
Savaccini Animations (25.03.2024)

Swee3 Animations (25.03.2024)

bekor

Jun 7, 2018
how can we extend slider limits?
can anyone explain or just extend slider limits of this file and send it (so i can reverse-engineer it)
thanks in advance.

nomadjc

Nov 25, 2019
I could never find a way to slow down animations, this is also on my wish-list, an exhaustive web search gave me no decent results. However, there is a setting in Wicked Whims which will allow you to change the duration* of sex scenes, the default time-frame is too short. MCCC will allow you to slow down or speed up your game but it warns of consequences for doing so.

*Wicked > Settings > Sex Settings > Sex interaction settings > Choose Player Sex Duration OR NPC Sex Duration.
Player Sex Duration: I have Time Limit ON and I set "sex interaction duration to 20"
- If you turn time limit off, they could boink until they DIE? I have not tried it, LOL
NPC Sex Duration: I set at 2 which shortens autonomous NPC Woohoo.

If you lengthened sex duration drastically, you might want to change some Sex Progression Settings otherwise you could experience ending animations prematurely. (Wicked > Settings > Sex Settings > Sex Progression Settings )
There is a setting in WW that will allow you to slow down time. I am not in front of my computer at the moment, but it's there...

rabitrok

Jul 30, 2023
Hello I have a question and would appreciate your help, can the wickedwhims trial version corrupt my saved games?

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
There is a setting in WW that will allow you to slow down time. I am not in front of my computer at the moment, but it's there...
The point I was illustrating is that animations themselves cannot be slowed down. The setting you mentioned located at:
Settings > sex settings > sex interaction settings > advanced sex interaction settings > slow down time during active player sex
will indeed slow down the game time but it warns that using the feature may cause the game to lag in appearance. Animations will still play at the same speed whether this switch is on or off, I verified this using Khlas animations. Now the MILLION DOLLAR question is, will it break the Space-Time continuum if the MCCC game time AND the WW game time switches are activated at the same time? Or am I wasting time thinking about time?

Last edited:

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
.Mccc is not compatible with DD
Could you explain to me why both great mods can't work together?
Subterfuge! The WW and MCCC developers deliberately added code to their mods to PUNISH simmers who use any of ColonolNutty's mods. They will throw Last Exception errors and can even CRASH your game.

So you can use (WW + MCCC) or (DD + Control Menu + S4CL and dependencies) but not both modification stacks as I previously documented HERE and HERE.

xxvaynxx

Jul 10, 2020
Do you have any proof of that?
Bzzzt That person is a lier! sorta not really?....It doesn't crash your game because you have have both mods....but you do get a TON and I mean A TON of LE.
If it crashes your game its most likely(100% of the time) because the massive load of the two mods DD and WW+MCC+nisa in the mix.
The game loads extremely slow because it puts your CPU in overdrive because it uses a TON of memory.

Try opening task manager and you'll see that sims 4 is nearly 90% of your cpu because the two mods. So there is some weird crap going on but since sim modders are petty as all hell because WW or DD is purposely using a ton of your cpu memory to slow down your game when you use it with DD or vice versa.
Don't ever expect this to change.
So pretty much never use DD with WW+MCC+Nisa.

Last edited: