Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
Using BOTH Devious Desires & Wicked Whims
Anyone know if the mod "open love life" by lumpinou works with deviousdesires?
You can try... If that does not work, you can use some trickery... I have separate save files depending whether I want to play with DD or WW, since they cannot co-exist I have "Mod Stacks" which can be moved to a temp directory depending on which save-game I want to play. My household save files will be named accordingly: AdamsDD or AdamsWW because I have an unerring capacity to screw things up!

When playing DD: I have a directory for DD and all of my NEXUS mods designed to replace missing functionality of MCCC, most of these require S4CL. These mods get moved into the TS4 MOD directory and WW + MCCC are placed in a TEMP folder on my desktop.

When playing WW: MCCC & WW are moved back into my TS4 MOD directory. My DD + S4CL mod folders are moved to the temp folder on my desktop.

I want the best of BOTH WORLDS and this simple procedure lets me get around the CN, DP & TD DRAMA! It would be nice if you could use S4CL & DD with MCCC & WW but petty developers decide to write malicious code to crash your game when using mods they do not approve of. This is one reason why I will never financially support MCCC or WW.

Last edited:

askm4sx

Mar 19, 2024
Why does everybody only ask for gay dude shit here. Where are all the lezbeanz asking for lez stuff! LEZ PEOPLE RISE UP! YA' LOSING.
We can do girl kissing if people send me lez stuff. I swear I'm just curious. I don't like other girls or anything....I'm just TOTALLY curious. Like if anybody could send me lez stuff, like....I totally wouldn't be offended.
I'm just so curious to have it in my game.
I am not interested in your personal life, You should learn to respect other people's opinions. If the guy likes gay content, you are no one to criticize him.