Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

Gzev

Mar 6, 2024
Hey guys, I'm looking for the new celebrity system update from kiarasims4mods.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Dark_Templar

Aug 16, 2017
HEY LOOK EVERYBODY! THIS GUY IS STILL USING HOE IT UP MOD LMAO! ITS NOT 2017 ANYMORE GRANDPA! use nisa like everybody else! now that be bussin, on god no cap. Get with the times or you'll never pogging with the rest of us lowkey.
LOL.

Seriously though Nisa is fucking garbage and always has been, there are newer mods for just being a dirty filthy hoe like Sexy Gigs, seems your old pogging ass needs to get with the times and ditch that wacked out egg laying weirdo shit mod.

:D

stranger101

Dec 3, 2018
So I haven't updated yet due to obvious reasons but I can't place new households using other peoples newer sims because I get the message "cannot place content because it was created with a newer version of the game." Is there a way to bypass this? Maybe messing with the tray files or something?

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
So I haven't updated yet due to obvious reasons but I can't place new households using other peoples newer sims because I get the message "cannot place content because it was created with a newer version of the game." Is there a way to bypass this? Maybe messing with the tray files or something?
You will need to update if you wish to use those sims, there is no way around it; I have tried. A sufficient time has passed since the 1.105 release and developers have updated their mods. My TS4 runs better today than the prior releases; but then again, I purged my scripted mod directories and only kept modifications I use on a daily basis. This latest patch gave me the chance to "clean house", so this TRIPE from EA actually had a silver lining for me. Cheers.

Reactions: Butthead_Rotten