Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
Its all free if you do a little trolling
Would the use of the Anadius* updater be considered trolling? Or is EA actually trolling their user base by engaging in anti-consumer practices like many other BIG companies in the USA? has an excellent v-blog which exposes many of these EVIL corporations which are swaying customers to turn to piracy for stuff they paid for. MEOW!

*If you do not know what this does, do not use it. You have been warned. Google it for more info, HE HE HE.

S8N69

Mar 18, 2018
anyone have this guy's Dynamic Loading Screens 1.6?

thx

Blankrex

Jun 4, 2020
Azmodan22 Gold Normal Animations ( 19/03/2024 )
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Azmodan22 Gold Rough Animations ( 19/03/2024 )

YrSa Lovely Toys ( 19/03/2024 )

YrSa Special ( 19/03/2024 )

Anarcis Animations ( 19/03/2024 )

ThreeLeggedMan

May 8, 2020
knows where to get it... G-Drive has been deleting accounts for inactivity so you will find lots of those "access denied" messages. Kemono gave me 2 clues: I know the name of the zip file and I know Mono's alternative cloud storage. I was able to find the requested file quickly and easily. I hope this teaches you something you can use, this way you would not have needed to wait 9-10 days. Cheers!
Hey, me again lol. So i tried this method again for the but sadly it doesn't find it like with the catalyst one. Or did i do something wrong?

askm4sx

Mar 19, 2024
Attractiveness system question: Is there a way to make all new sims created have the same attractiveness preferences?

Qusay- Ly

Jan 18, 2020
knows where to get it... G-Drive has been deleting accounts for inactivity so you will find lots of those "access denied" messages. Kemono gave me 2 clues: I know the name of the zip file and I know Mono's alternative cloud storage. I was able to find the requested file quickly and easily. I hope this teaches you something you can use, this way you would not have needed to wait 9-10 days. Cheers!
It is on the TS4Rebels Vault. They do not want us posting links to the archive so use your favorite search engine to find it. To anyone else who wants this, you are looking for the folder Depraved: Poster Girl. Next time someone posts only a picture, I will ignore it. In this case I knew who made the item. If the requester is not going to put in the effort to type the name of the item they are asking for, don't expect someone to put in the time to do an image search to find out who made it. Capisce?
can you give use a guide step by step about that please mister kitty, cuz idk how to do it.