Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

stranger101

Dec 3, 2018
You will need to update if you wish to use those sims, there is no way around it; I have tried. A sufficient time has passed since the 1.105 release and developers have updated their mods. My TS4 runs better today than the prior releases; but then again, I purged my scripted mod directories and only kept modifications I use on a daily basis. This latest patch gave me the chance to "clean house", so this TRIPE from EA actually had a silver lining for me. Cheers.
o_O Alright I appreciate the response. Guess I'll take the evening to update my game and mods to see what broke. Cheers!

Jorak84

Jul 2, 2017
Kinda thought it takes longer but most main mods I use are indeed updated so I spent like 1-2 hours yesterday to download and update all main mods and game runs also kinda faster for me. Get an LE at start which I consider to be caused by MCCC even though it is updated. But apart from that it's really ok now if you don't use the styling chair. (which I usually don't). Seems sims can still bug out there. Apart from that it is the usual level of a broken game which is already "normal". Nothing terrible major anymore.

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
...I spent like 1-2 hours yesterday to download and update all main mods and game runs also kinda faster for me. Get an LE at start which I consider to be caused by MCCC...
The last exception html file in your MCCC directory will give you clues about what is causing the LE error. You should not be getting ANY LE on startup. Any mods it mentions must be upgraded or removed.

This may not apply to you but worth a mention: Mods requiring S4CL are incompatible with MCCC and WW, for that reason I avoid many ts4script mods on the because a lot of their mods need that library. These types of mods always throw LE or crashes the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: MatomiB

Blankrex

Jun 4, 2020
SexyLunella Basic Animations ( 01/03/2024 )
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SexyLunella Rough Animations ( 01/03/2024 )

maksimko12

Jun 22, 2018
McCmdCenter And MCWoohoo 2024.2.RC1 (10.03.2024)

Anarcis Animations (08.03.2024)

Yrsa Animations (07.03.2024)

QuinSims Animations (11.03.2024)

Psycho_SPY

Jan 6, 2024
I am quite sure I speak for many of us when I say that your contributions to the community are greatly appreciated. I also silently follow you on you other board " ". I cannot thank you enough for all you do, Maksimko12! Cheers!
I'm just going to say Nothing in this life is free... anyway, could someone tell me how I can fix the crystal creations error caused by the latest patch of the game?

Mini_Donuts

Jan 19, 2024
I'm just going to say Nothing in this life is free... anyway, could someone tell me how I can fix the crystal creations error caused by the latest patch of the game?
So far there is no definitive solution to the latest patch , only starting a new game or loading a previous game

xxvaynxx

Jul 10, 2020
LOL.

Seriously though Nisa is fucking garbage and always has been, there are newer mods for just being a dirty filthy hoe like Sexy Gigs, seems your old pogging ass needs to get with the times and ditch that wacked out egg laying weirdo shit mod.

:D
Calls me old when you're saying "wack" Ok boomer!
Also sexy gigs? that mod is T-E-rrible!! With the big T!
But hey, if you love half baked mods where all of them barely work more power to you! we love broken mods! yay!!
Also....HOPE OFF THE GOAT! nisa the hero we don't deserve but the hero we need! I love laying eggs!
Sexy gigs literally has a thing called nasty bitches. That involves STD's and stinky pussies. Talk about throwing stones in a glass house!

Now with that said....anybody know a mod that actually has a working onlyfans like mod!!??

naevra_nyx

Jun 20, 2023
is there a problem with ea app? I got a message saying it was unable to load. Removed and reinstalled but now the log in window just stays blank when I type in my username and password? Help.. please

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
It amazes me that some people have nothing better to do with their time than to shame others for their choice of mods they use in their game. I am sure many of you would absolutely loathe my mod configurations and that is OK... I play TS4 in a way that brings ME enjoyment. This is a single player experience, so why should it be of concern how you or I choose to play the game? The hostility I've seen in this thread is pointless and could push someone away from sharing CC in the future. I am certain nobody wants that.

These boards exist so the community can help others get support for their game (because we all know how crummy EA's support boards are) or help others find unique adult content illegally locked in perpetuity behind a paywall. As a contributor, I do my small part in both instances wherever possible.

For those having issues with the latest patch; I cannot stress enough that you must first FULLY UPDATE your game to the latest release. You need to completely purge your scripted mods folders (the ones which contain .ts4scripts) and then download the newest releases of EACH mod. Make sure they match the current (1.105.332) release. Visit the website of each mod; ensure that the author has stated they are compatible, if not, that ts4script mod should be removed if it is throwing errors. I have found this latest release is working better for me than other releases but I had to follow the steps I outlined here. Some updates require a little more effort than pressing the upgrade button... you will need to update your CC as needed. Cheers!

brightest

Nov 14, 2019
It amazes me that some people have nothing better to do with their time than to shame others for their choice of mods they use in their game. I am sure many of you would absolutely loathe my mod configurations and that is OK... I play TS4 in a way that brings ME enjoyment. This is a single player experience, so why should it be of concern how you or I choose to play the game? The hostility I've seen in this thread is pointless and could push someone away from sharing CC in the future. I am certain nobody wants that.

These boards exist so the community can help others get support for their game (because we all know how crummy EA's support boards are) or help others find unique adult content illegally locked in perpetuity behind a paywall. As a contributor, I do my small part in both instances wherever possible.
Couldn't have said better myself.

At same same time someone criticizes another person for using a certain mod; they go, like, "use x mod like everybody else."

Like, ??????

Also, who the fuck has said that any fucking mod is "the standard?"

This kind of shit may put people off, you guys.

Don't be a fucking ass for free.

We're all gamers here! lol

xxvaynxx

Jul 10, 2020

For those having issues with the latest patch; I cannot stress enough that you must first FULLY UPDATE your game to the latest release. You need to completely purge your scripted mods folders (the ones which contain .ts4scripts) and then download the newest releases of EACH mod. Make sure they match the current (1.105.332) release. Visit the website of each mod; ensure that the author has stated they are compatible, if not, that ts4script mod should be removed if it is throwing errors. I have found this latest release is working better for me than other releases but I had to follow the steps I outlined here. Some updates require a little more effort than pressing the upgrade button... you will need to update your CC as needed. Cheers!
If it wasn't obvious I totally wasn't for serious! Sheesh! You guys need a little... R&R...as they say.
Here *hands over a rpg item that looks like a shiny white orb but isn't* try this. It'll will give you a 20min chill out beneficial buff! I crafted it myself shshshsh.

Reactions: futuradistic

Dark_Templar

Aug 16, 2017
But hey, if you love half baked mods where all of them barely work more power to you! we love broken mods! yay!!
It works perfectly fine, I only use it for the prostitution side of things anyways and it's very stable.

Talk about throwing stones in a glass house!
I was just having a laugh, don't be so serious.

Now with that said....anybody know a mod that actually has a working onlyfans like mod!!??
Onlysims doesn't work? Heard ppl having issues after the update, works fine on the older version for me. Not the greatest mod though either way.