Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
Why does everybody only ask for gay dude shit here.
Quality gay content for Wicked Whims (or DD) is extremely difficult to find. Most of the gender agnostic content in circulation is garbage. There may be 2 or 3 decent animations in a 200Meg package worth using. Vaginal animations in a MM scene can have unsightly distortions. If I knew how to DUMP animations that are worth keeping from said packs, I could save lots of hard drive space!

Mainstream animators are mostly doing M/F and the odds of finding F/F animations are much much greater than locating good M/M content. The only reason some developers are making them is in hopes they can corner a chunk of the gay male market. If you look on Lovers Lab, there is a huge demand for MM, MMM, MMMM sequences but many creators have no interest in filling that need. This changed when Khlas stepped into the arena and ushered in animated orifices for men.

is cranking out fantastic (gay only) animations which support the newest rigs but his productions are at a very slow pace due to the complexity of his work. In addition to the animations he also has other quality gifts for his patrons on release date. He only posts these packages 3 - 5 times a year. Presently, I am ONLY using Khlas' work but I will pop in some others to switch things up on rare occasions.

For those looking for MM content, you can look at some of these creators.
(HINT: You can find many of these on Lovers Lab or Kemono.su)

• Khlas - Simply the BEST! Try them in 1st person view... WOW!
  • Yrsa Rainbow Pack - some OK
  • Sucre - old anims
  • Darkos - has body mods too
  • e404p - OK I guess
  • NNISM - has clothing too
  • ttss - has CC for men as well
  • JadeScorpion - OK I guess
  • TheGamerBoy - old anims
  • Supern4tural -occult stuff
  • Desiree - old animations
  • Anarcis - some good, most BAD
  • Lupobianco - more options for furniture animations AND quality is starting to catch up to Khlas!
I have mirrored this information on my Tutorial - CC repository - post 19 so I can share this when the need arises. You all know how easily things can get buried in a forum LOL.

Last edited:

BornSlippy

May 19, 2019
You can try... If that does not work, you can use some trickery... I have separate save files depending whether I want to play with DD or WW, since they cannot co-exist I have "Mod Stacks" which can be moved to a temp directory depending on which save-game I want to play. My household save files will be named accordingly: AdamsDD or AdamsWW because I have an unerring capacity to screw things up!

When playing DD: I have a directory for DD and all of my NEXUS mods designed to replace missing functionality of MCCC, most of these require S4CL. These mods get moved into the TS4 MOD directory and WW + MCCC are placed in a TEMP folder on my desktop.

When playing WW: MCCC & WW are moved back into my TS4 MOD directory. My DD + S4CL mod folders are moved to the temp folder on my desktop.

I want the best of BOTH WORLDS and this simple procedure lets me get around the CN, DP & TD DRAMA! It would be nice if you could use S4CL & DD with MCCC & WW but petty developers decide to write malicious code to crash your game when using mods they do not approve of. This is one reason why I will never financially support MCCC or WW.
Interesting. What actually is the problem with MCCC and DD? I use them both and get the odd error but mostly it seems fine. I'm probably missing something huge as I'm not that bright...lol.

Reactions: Cuckoo Kitty

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
Interesting. What actually is the problem with MCCC and DD? I use them both and get the odd error but mostly it seems fine. I'm probably missing something huge as I'm not that bright...lol.
A properly modded game should not display last exception errors, period! MCCC ( & WW) will give errors when you have the "Sims 4 Community Library" installed, they are PROGRAMMED by their authors to do that. I have experienced instances where it would crash my game when activating adult interactions. You can search online and read the DRAMA surrounding this issue. I believe 90% of it is utter nonsense. All parties can absorb part of the blame as far as I am concerned. Coding game modifications to deliberately cause problems for the end user and then banning them on discord when problems arise, is not only malicious, it is anti-consumer and I will never support people who engage in these types of cowardly practices. We can always vote with our wallets!

Last edited:

Dark_Templar

Aug 16, 2017
Are you trying to say I'm lezbeanz??
I dunno, you kinda sound like a lezbeanz right now, I mean, if it looks like a lezbeanz, swims like a lezbeanz, and quacks like a lezbeanz, then it probably is a lezbeanz.

But you're right, there is very little in the way of them lezbean animations, GreyNaya, Lupo, Mike24 and E404 and probably the only ones that come to mind with any quality.

• Red Heart
Reactions: xxvaynxx

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
Does anyone know how to get these body presets
This kinda sparked my interest until I saw that there is additional work involved to bring these bodies into TS4. It looks like they are offering Blender files only. If you would like more variety in your game, you can find tons of free body presets on Lovers Lab. Cheers!

• Red Heart
Reactions: MatomiB and Andrew2

xxvaynxx

Jul 10, 2020
Does anyone know how to get these body presets?

Those look they were privately made for the person that commissioned them. So they're probably all private meaning not even the people that have that person patreon can get them. Poor sapplings. I gotta say those bodies do like pretty fire.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Andrew2

bIoodlust

Aug 3, 2022
Quality gay content for Wicked Whims (or DD) is extremely difficult to find. Most of the gender agnostic content in circulation is garbage. There may be 2 or 3 decent animations in a 200Meg package worth using. Vaginal animations in a MM scene can have unsightly distortions. If I knew how to DUMP animations that are worth keeping from said packs, I could save lots of hard drive space!

Mainstream animators are mostly doing M/F and the odds of finding F/F animations are much much greater than locating good M/M content. The only reason some developers are making them is in hopes they can corner a chunk of the gay male market. If you look on Lovers Lab, there is a huge demand for MM, MMM, MMMM sequences but many creators have no interest in filling that need. This changed when Khlas stepped into the arena and ushered in animated orifices for men.

is cranking out fantastic (gay only) animations which support the newest rigs but his productions are at a very slow pace due to the complexity of his work. In addition to the animations he also has other quality gifts for his patrons on release date. He only posts these packages 3 - 5 times a year. Presently, I am ONLY using Khlas' work but I will pop in some others to switch things up on rare occasions.

For those looking for MM content, you can look at some of these creators.
(HINT: You can find many of these on Lovers Lab or Kemono.su)

• Khlas - Simply the BEST! Try them in 1st person view... WOW!
  • Yrsa Rainbow Pack - some OK
  • Sucre - old anims
  • Darkos - has body mods too
  • e404p - OK I guess
  • NNISM - has clothing too
  • ttss - has CC for men as well
  • JadeScorpion - OK I guess
  • TheGamerBoy - old anims
  • Supern4tural -occult stuff
  • Desiree - old animations
  • Anarcis - some good, most BAD
  • Lupobianco - more options for furniture animations AND quality is starting to catch up to Khlas!
I have mirrored this information on my Tutorial - CC repository - post 19 so I can share this when the need arises. You all know how easily things can get buried in a forum LOL.
You'd think that after all these years there would be more. It's kind of insane that there's only one gay-based WW animator. Even though he doesn't post often, it's always worth the wait imo!

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
You'd think that after all these years there would be more. It's kind of insane that there's only one gay-based WW animator. Even though he doesn't post often, it's always worth the wait imo!
Indeed! There used to be more animators: Sucre, Darkos, Desiree and NNISM. Some of these offer CC as well... Got to Love that.

By the way:
If you want to get some great gay CC on Lovers Lab there is a contributor named who offers ORIGINAL content bundled with his sims. Be aware he has packaged outdated mods and traits, so you might want to get rid of those. The clothing he made is very nice and suitable for varied masculine fetishes.
BA.jpg
Khlas is a beast. I'm on a tight budget right now, but I will join his Patreon this year.
Khlas chose to offer public releases and that is a good starting point for most people. I can tell you that the Patreon version has some nice WW attachments within the animation packages. He is proactive within the community and well worth the price of admission. Since he only releases a few times a year, some people will choose to "chip in" on months when he has updates. Cheers!

Last edited:

maksimko12

Jun 22, 2018
Savaccini Animations (18.03.2024)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nevely42 Animations (18.03.2024)

BigBadBunny Animations (17.03.2024)

Swee3 Animations (18.03.2024)

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
Does anyone know of a mod to make time slow when having sex in the game?
I could never find a way to slow down animations, this is also on my wish-list, an exhaustive web search gave me no decent results. However, there is a setting in Wicked Whims which will allow you to change the duration* of sex scenes, the default time-frame is too short. MCCC will allow you to slow down or speed up your game but it warns of consequences for doing so.

*Wicked > Settings > Sex Settings > Sex interaction settings > Choose Player Sex Duration OR NPC Sex Duration.
Player Sex Duration: I have Time Limit ON and I set "sex interaction duration to 20"
- If you turn time limit off, they could boink until they DIE? I have not tried it, LOL
NPC Sex Duration: I set at 2 which shortens autonomous NPC Woohoo.

If you lengthened sex duration drastically, you might want to change some Sex Progression Settings otherwise you could experience ending animations prematurely. (Wicked > Settings > Sex Settings > Sex Progression Settings )

Last edited:
Reactions: Xbax series K

BornSlippy

May 19, 2019
A properly modded game should not display last exception errors, period! MCCC ( & WW) will give errors when you have the "Sims 4 Community Library" installed, they are PROGRAMMED by their authors to do that. I have experienced instances where it would crash my game when activating adult interactions. You can search online and read the DRAMA surrounding this issue. I believe 90% of it is utter nonsense. All parties can absorb part of the blame as far as I am concerned. Coding game modifications to deliberately cause problems for the end user and then banning them on discord when problems arise, is not only malicious, it is anti-consumer and I will never support people who engage in these types of cowardly practices. We can always vote with our wallets!
Thanks for explaining. Did you say there are alternatives to MCCC? I really like the functionality but the errors are annoying. Also, if you remove it, will things revert back? For example I flagged a few Sims as immortal, will they stay this way if I remove MCCC? Thank you.

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
Replacing WW & MCCC with DD
Thanks for explaining. Did you say there are alternatives to MCCC? I really like the functionality but the errors are annoying. Also, if you remove it, will things revert back? For example I flagged a few Sims as immortal, will they stay this way if I remove MCCC? Thank you.
When using DD, I suggest a FRESH* save to avoid the possibility of problems when mods are removed. Today I had a situation where my game would dump me on the 'map selection screen' and refuse to load when removing MCCC & WW; replacing it with my DD stack. While these mods have settings stored in editable files on your hard drive, remnants can remain in existing save files. I tested this a few times and concluded that having specific save-games are essential.

Dev Desires uses as it's replacement to MCCC, it has a lighter footprint but fewer features; much friendlier on lower spec PCs. You will need to look on the for additional mods (like pause on load) which will give you the missing functions you require. Interestingly, you can find features like Copy Outfits or Mystify to spice up your game. There are a bunch of hidden gems which use the Sims 4 Community Library, happy hunting.

*I would recommend a FRESH start whenever you do major changes to your scripted mods library. I see these kinds of ERRORS crop up all the time on various forums and many times it is hard to figure out what caused the issue in the first place.

Last edited:

maksimko12

Jun 22, 2018
ATrois Animations (25.03.2024)

CIPHER Animations (27.02.2024)

Jade Scorpion's Animations (17.03.2024)

Biggie67 Animations (18.02.2024)