Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
I think some of his followers pressured turbo to remove the incest. Bad decision
I edited my post above. It was removed to be in compliance with Patreon's rules. To compensate, a patch was offered on LoversLab for those who wanted that functionality back. The official WW website does not supply a reason for the initial removal of those features but I do remember reading something by Turbodriver a few years ago which mentioned Patreon enforcing stricter guidelines for people who use their service.

Last edited:

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
Can someone share old olalaworld animations, I mean : WW_ooOLaLaWorld_Animations [SeasonsFix FinalFix]
I have a free membership to OLL's patreon and the Season's patch was released in mid 2018. Surely their newer animation packs would have the necessary fixes... The closest thing I could find for your request is unlocked post on Kemono.

Beebavel

Nov 4, 2020
Looks great! What mods did you use to get that kind of female body in "Cowgirl Set B" and tattoo?
Allo ^^

I use these mods when creating female sims:
(for bigger boobies - by Heliotropic)

(for nipples - by Sopor Allure)

I honestly forgot who created the tattoos, my bad

Tenchuu ^^

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nanhai

Devianza

Apr 24, 2021
I think some of his followers pressured turbo to remove the incest. Bad decision
Pretty sure Paetron is just cracking down on content that doesn't abide by US law, all underage content and animal content is a felony, it could be a movie or a video game, doesn't matter which. Paetron makes a big chunk from the donations, so avoiding the US blacklisting the site, or having Paypal sanction them, the rules could have changed. I mean Devious Desires would be beyond illegal in the US since not only does it have the underage content, it has the animal content. This is where Fallout and Skyrim tend to be safe, the players character is an adult, sexout and sexlab are coded not to allow underage content, and the few mods that do break the rules are usually hosted in other countries. And no, the government doesn't keep tabs but what happens, a few Karen's will come across the content and then report it, and then law enforcement will look into it. If the Karen's kept their mouth shut, there wouldn't be an issue.

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
Pretty sure Paetron is just cracking down on content that doesn't abide by US law
I also participate in the Virt-A-Mate community and there are a lot of mods which contain questionable content, more than anything I have seen for TS4. Those are hosted on Patreon clones in other countries. Anyone who spends a decent amount of time on Kemono searching for game mods will notice this as they support a handful of "Locked-Post" websites. Sometimes this iffy content is impossible to ignore depending on the game you are trying to mod. I wish Kemono had an option to filter out certain content types.

Last edited:

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
I still don't understand why turbo removed incest from the game :unsure:
He didn't. You need the unlock for incest, but no longer need it for teen sex. Go figure. Not even sure if the WW "puberty" trait does anything anymore. Perhaps that is also needed for incest? Not entirely sure anymore.

Last edited:

xxvaynxx

Jul 10, 2020
Lamaboy patreon animations
Thanks big dawg. Here I give you pats on the head *pat, pat* good boy~
Lamaboy never gets leaked for some weird reason considering they're one of the best next to the khlas.
Use to be mike but some reason he doesn't add sound to their animation like its still 2018..wait what was I talking about?

Anyway, remember to drink water and eat food everybody.
Have some fish, like salmon. Its good for you and if you don't like "sea"food try some "ground" beef HA.
Also make sure you eat veggies with it "peas" HAHA on man I'm on fire.

Dark_Templar

Aug 16, 2017
Does anyone have access to SentientSims mod? ( )

It's basically the ChatGPT mod with WW support, seems like it could be a sweet mod.

Reactions: amarnaamnai

Nanhai

Jul 26, 2017
Allo ^^

I use these mods when creating female sims:
(for bigger boobies - by Heliotropic)

(for nipples - by Sopor Allure)

I honestly forgot who created the tattoos, my bad

Tenchuu ^^
No worries and thank you!

Reactions: Ogol_kl