Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

maksimko12

Jun 22, 2018
BigBadBunny Animations (25.03.2024)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
[Noir and Dark Sims 4] Werewolves in the wild (25.03.2024)
PART 1
PART 2
[Noir and Dark Sims 4] Silk Robes Set (13.03.2024)

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
Anyone can say me if Npcc by paulson is working good with latest patch?
Use MCCC instead, the settings you want are in "Population Control", if you are using DD then try Carl's .
looking for gay erotic paintings. Thanks in advance
There are plenty on Lovers Lab in the Sims 4 . I saw some on the first page, and there are plenty more as you browse through that section. As a matter of fact, there are TONS of gay mods in there. Unfortunately their search is not so intuitive and the site is slow but persistence pays off, you will find a bunch of hidden gems!

Last edited:

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
Does anyone know if it is possible to disable TS4 updates from epicgame?
There are a FEW ways: Go offline in the EA app. Deny TS4 internet access from your Windows firewall OR unplug the internet from your computer before launching TS4. There may even be 3rd party apps you can use to deny an application internet access.

Shafty

Aug 5, 2016
I'm using DD...is it possible automatically to remove clothes when sex is starting with sims? I remember that was possible using WW but I've not found a way using DD.

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
Can you tell me exactly what happened????
A few days ago, some accounts were hacked and they were uploading links infected with viruses (ransomware) Unfortunately, this is NOT the first time this has happened.
That sounds like something Aq***aro mods was accused of when linking to a 3rd party file-server. I cannot stress enough the importance of web surfing with protection. My preference is Brave browser (on Linux) with shields enabled. Virus scan all downloads before dropping into your mod directory & use "Tmex - Modguard".

Alewil

Jul 31, 2023
That sounds like something Aq***aro mods was accused of when linking to a 3rd party file-server. I cannot stress enough the importance of web surfing with protection. My preference is Brave browser (on Linux) with shields enabled. Virus scan all downloads before dropping into your mod directory & use "Tmex - Modguard".
No, I almost downloaded those files if it wasn't for the user who warned us. I still did a full virus scan and when I went back to the forum, the post had been deleted by the moderators.

Reactions: Ryu_xx

Mini_Donuts

Jan 19, 2024
A few days ago, some accounts were hacked and they were uploading links infected with viruses (ransomware) Unfortunately, this is NOT the first time this has happened.
I had never heard about those viruses. Do you know if they are really dangerous?

sunshug

Jun 17, 2023
I had never heard about those viruses. Do you know if they are really dangerous?
Ransomware are very dangerous viruses that are capable of encrypting all your files and demanding a ransom in exchange for them. They can spread through the network and infect all your devices. Some types of ransomware are undetectable and self-destruct, They can even attack your BIOS, making your computer unusable.

Reactions: Ryu_xx and Douzi24