Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

skyusalol

Feb 4, 2018
Do I see that you are using an outdated version of MCCC? (2023.7.1) I am surprised nobody else caught that.
Virus scan your mods before installing them in your game.... I was gonna mention Modguard but fistguybr beat me to it as I were writing this response... LOL.

Or wear a tinfoil hat like this kitty: I run TS4 on Linux in a sandboxed wine container. Windows Malware or Ransomware are incompatible and cannot infect my computer.
i forght i will use new one , but how about the visible legs ? & frozen error as u see my pic ? can you tell me bro

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
i forght i will use new one , but how about the visible legs ? & frozen error as u see my pic ? can you tell me bro
EA's HERO post suggests . I believe that if you ensure all of your mods with a .ts4script are up to date, that should solve your problem.

Reactions: skyusalol

skyusalol

Feb 4, 2018
Do I see that you are using an outdated version of MCCC? (2023.7.1) I am surprised nobody else caught that.
Virus scan your mods before installing them in your game.... I was gonna mention Modguard but fistguybr beat me to it as I were writing this response... LOL.

Or wear a tinfoil hat like this kitty: I run TS4 on Linux in a sandboxed wine container. Windows Malware or Ransomware are incompatible and cannot infect my computer.
Screenshot (135).png
bro thx worked good now new MCCC & modguard ,but the only problem i have now is this how to fix ?

Reactions: Cuckoo Kitty

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
bro thx worked good now new MCCC & modguard ,but the only problem i have now is this how to fix ?
Make sure you do not have a duplicate installation of WW in your mod folder or sub-directories. I also suggest removing wicked whims entirely and from the site and install that instead.

The latest update caused major headaches for people so if you do encounter additional problems, just double check to make sure all SCRIPTED mods are up to date and you should have an error free game. Good luck.

Last edited:
Reactions: skyusalol

alranteesi

Jan 1, 2022
View attachment 3483557
Search in mod folder any old rig and remove it, this massege come when I have old rig in my folder see check khlas one he was have old one try back in pages in this thread u will find which old rig someone post comment here about this.
here
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-sims-4-nsfw-modding.73299/post-12306015

"Khlas_Rig_Butt_Anus_BonesV5" delete this one if u have this rig and u will be fine

Last edited:
Jan 23, 2023
Most of the time these are false alarms, I used to use this as well and all it really did make my game slower than it already was. As for OneDrive you have to completely disable the program by unlinking it from your PC.
So, it's not worth using the better exceptions mod?

bIoodlust

Aug 3, 2022
At least not for CC cleaning but it's decent for outdated mods if there's a display or loading issue etc. Now, me personally would never download it again as it was just too overwhelming and didn't find the exact problem if there even was one. All of those error messages just for my game to run perfectly fine the moment it was removed.

Reactions: Cuckoo Kitty

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
Now, me personally would never download it again...
I am with bloodlust on this: I do not use Better Exceptions because it did give false alarms in the past and it's reports never gave me any useful information. The remedy is: I have my mod directory neatly organized; every MOD TYPE has a specific folder which makes the 50/50 method of mod troubleshooting quick and painless. Usually the LE error logs from the game and MCCC are enough to help me to "seek and remove" bothersome mods.

ThreeLeggedMan

May 8, 2020
Does anybody have Wonder Woman from monosims? She is not in here nor can be downloaded from kemono. Thanks in advance.
8d7ec6ea01a2e42f5d072bff42277704a88b13e3ca53b05ecc0d373fa7a633a8.jpg

eeee21

Oct 24, 2020
Hello guy, this can't be used with current update, right?
Any similar mods recommended?

Morrigan235

Jun 20, 2020
Anyone managed to get the Mikooi stuff? I saw some people talking about it but nothing substantial, if anyone has their stuff, it'd be great! Thanks.

Reactions: alranteesi

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
Anyone managed to get the Mikooi stuff? I saw some people talking about it but nothing substantial, if anyone has their stuff, it'd be great! Thanks.
You can get some of her content . Her recent MEGA links are dead though... better than NOTHING, I suppose.

Reactions: MatomiB

johnmedck

Aug 2, 2023
What's odd is those "kinks" are only less popular with the Sims, but yet they're dominant with Skyrim and Fallout, I'd say more than half of the mods for Skyrim involve rape or animal stuff, and they're downloaded the most on LL. But yet with the Sims, quite a few get all worked up over such "kinks", its just odd. Anywho, the only advantage WW has over DD is that other modders make mods that expand upon it like Skaard's Traits or that thing Kritical made which I haven't used since I refuse to use WW. If the Sims modding community had an open mind, Kritical and Skaard would make their mods work for either or.. but they picked sides.
After the High School Years update I prefer to use Devious Desires