Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
. I don't take credit for the base Sim models as I downloaded them but I improved them quite a bit.

There is 1 GB of good custom content included as well as the Tray files.

ratman22

Aug 21, 2017
where can i get this hair and this household if it possible
thanks!

dregon87

May 6, 2019
Is there like some way to make nipple piercing only visible when sims undressed, like in Nisa mod with pussy piercing?
Oh and one more thing is something happened with LittleDoxy or its just kemono doesn't update this page?

Last edited:

fistguybr

Jan 24, 2023
Is there like some way to make nipple piercing only visible when sims undressed, like in Nisa mod with pussy piercing?
Oh and one more thing is something happened with LittleDoxy or its just kemono doesn't update this page?
Simdulgence piercings work like this. But they're only compatible with their chests/breasts only. If you try to use them with other creators' body parts the piercings won't show.

Reactions: dregon87

Jorak84

Jul 2, 2017
Regarding piercings there doesn't seem to be a good way. For the EVE Body from SMSims there are some clothes which have enough "space" that the smaller piercings don't clip through them, so you can still add them.
Most clothes from Lynx for the Allure Boobs also have quite some space that these can still be added with clothes on. But for sure they will clip or show for other clothes CC. Simdulgence has some way to activate and deactivate the piercing through the Sim Invenory which is probably the best idea. If Nisa would extend her piercing system it would really be the best but no idea if she is even planning new features or just maintaining her mod for updates.

For LittleDoxy/Athena...good catch...the Patreon is down and all stuff seems to be deleted. I think there was no update for a few months already and in some posting she questioned herself to keep doing CC. So seems she finally decided to quit without any notice. So only the older work on Loverslab still available. I always have to wonder why some creators take everything down. They spent lots of hours to create sth. and it kinda goes to waste to not share it. I modded in the past for some other games and never took anything down.

Reactions: dregon87

Ewan5l

Apr 1, 2024
I've been analyzing some download links from the ts4Rebels with VirusTotal and I've found that the vast majority are infected with viruses. Stay alert.

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
Any triple kiss mod? no wickedwhims
WW is the best overall adult mod of it's type. It is highly polished and works remarkably well. Devious Desires is the other choice with less features, polish, etc. You have to run one or the other, not both as Devious Desires isn't compatible with WW and MCCC.

I prefer WW but I have a lot of the features disabled. Some of them such as the attraction feature are huge resource hogs. I only have the top three options enabled under Master Settings in WW.