Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
Flagging websites: Could this be another form of censorship at work? Many of the games offered on here on F95ZONE have pixeldrain links. I never received malware or infected files when downloading from the that service or any of the other providers like Mega or Gofile. At the end of the day, smart web users should treat ALL WEBSITES as potentially hostile, especially GOOGLE. Trust nobody and virus scan everything before putting them on your computer.

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
This is the worst thread I've seen for players reporting malicious sites. I downloaded three files off that site and then ran a full virus scan and came up with nothing.

A website can be flagged as malicious for numerous reasons:
  • It isn't whitelisted as being safe on global website registries or it's own whitelist registry
  • It runs java, flash, or some other code on the backend and the anti-virus / anti-malware doesn't know if it's safe or not so it automatically flags it as malicious to be safe
  • It doesn't recognize the file extensions of the files available to download
  • etc, etc, etc...

Please be smart people.

rockbob5

Nov 17, 2023
Flagging websites: Could this be another form of censorship at work? Many of the games offered on here on F95ZONE have pixeldrain links. I never received malware or infected files when downloading from the that service or any of the other providers like Mega or Gofile. At the end of the day, smart web users should treat ALL WEBSITES as potentially hostile, especially GOOGLE. Trust nobody and virus scan everything before putting them on your computer.
Gridinsoft is an established company with over a decade of experience in the cybersecurity industry.

Reactions: Ryu_xx

rockbob5

Nov 17, 2023
This is the worst thread I've seen for players reporting malicious sites. I downloaded three files off that site and then ran a full virus scan and came up with nothing.

A website can be flagged as malicious for numerous reasons:
  • It isn't whitelisted as being safe on global website registries or it's own whitelist registry
  • It runs java, flash, or some other code on the backend and the anti-virus / anti-malware doesn't know if it's safe or not so it automatically flags it as malicious to be safe
  • It doesn't recognize the file extensions of the files available to download
  • etc, etc, etc...

Please be smart people.
Your arguments remind me of the tactics used by hackers to defend malicious websites.

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
Gridinsoft is an established company with over a decade of experience in the cybersecurity industry.
No wonder why I never heard of Grindsoft until last night. Their software is . Read the article on PC Mag. Another 2024 review . So when some lackluster company company goes around flagging websites as "malicious", see what credible news sources are saying about them and make up your own mind.

Last edited:

rockbob5

Nov 17, 2023
No wonder why I never heard of Grindsoft until last night. Their software is . Read the article on PC Mag. Another 2024 review . So when some lackluster company company goes around flagging websites as "malicious", see what credible news sources are saying about them and make up your own mind.
Websites that warn about malicious mods use advanced analysis systems and security experts to detect real threats. These are not just opinions or intuitions like yours

Cuckoo Kitty :
Download any file you find on the internet, don't be afraid!
The pages that analyze viruses are fake, don't believe them.
Hackers will never sell your information because it is not worth it.

I already know who to believe and who not to.

Last edited:

Ryu_xx

Apr 1, 2024
Websites that warn about malicious mods use advanced analysis systems and security experts to detect real threats. These are not just opinions or intuitions like yours

Cuckoo Kitty :
Download any file you find on the internet, don't be afraid!
The pages that analyze viruses are fake, don't believe them.
Hackers will never sell your information because it is not worth it.

I already know who to believe and who not to.
I'm just waiting for user cuckoo kitty to pull the ultimate conspiracy theory: antivirus software is a government plot to control us, and viruses are actually tiny friendly robots sent to help us. Stay tuned for more updates on this developing story. LOL