Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

jogbr

Aug 19, 2022
Hey I make sword and sorcery stories, and I need some effects of blood, like flying out of the wound or something.
Any idea on that?

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
Hey I make sword and sorcery stories, and I need some effects of blood, like flying out of the wound or something.Any idea on that?
Use Sacrificial's mod. There's plenty of stabbings, arterial spray and gore galore in this latest release.

ultimtvp

Oct 19, 2023
After what happened, many creators started using two-factor authentication (2FA), obviously downloading content from an official site is not the same as downloading content from a pirate site with link shorteners and pop ups (virus) and all that.
Exactly, downloads from the creator's official site are safe and anyone who says otherwise is lying. Package Files Are Safe Too. The real problem is pirated downloads with malicious codes and popups.

Reactions: love696

JIN3708078

Dec 15, 2017
Hi I want to ask if there has any mod that can make you use wickedwhim interaction with the sims who is trying to leaving the lot.
And is there any mod that can do the "GoAway" interaction to make sims leaving the room but not the lot?

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
any-mhm- zoo stuff for WW yet?
You are better off with Devious Desires. It is unlikely WW will support that.
is there any mod that can do the "GoAway" interaction to make sims leaving the room but not the lot?
I always lock the door so sims cannot enter in the first place and then dismiss the join request dialog with "nobody can join". As far as "leaving" sims go, pause the game and initiate interaction... assuming the always accept option is activated in the WW cheats section. The only other thing is the "Sim Snatcher", but that only works with S4CL which is incompatible with WW. Maybe someone else might have ideas, my caffeine has not kicked in yet... LOL

dregon87

May 6, 2019
If you look for Undressables I just know these 2 making some from time to time...not everything. Especially Blue Craving just reworked some old stuff on loverslab to have that option and I didn't see it at the newer work.

Personally I just like very few works from Harmonia as they do focus on Breast Mod which I don't use or the older works have no nipples at all and just flat breasts.

For Non-Undressables which are more sexy/erotic I focus on SMSims (EVE Body), Fairy Goth (Magicbot v7 body; best lingerie imo) and Nany Design (also Magicbot Body), Nitropanic (but no new works for ages) and GoodChillsStudio.
Especially GoodCHillsStudio has a lot of sheer/transparant clothes in great quality.
After 4 or 5 weeks all for free on their Patreon:

For sure there are some others but won't mention them due to their extensive paywalling and in some cases huge lack of quality. Just maybe to mention Lynxsimz making some clothes for Allure Body Mod as I like Allure and at least some clothes are not 100% behind paywall.
Sry i made a mistake i've tried to ask erotic/sexy but for WickedWhims Body. But thank you anyway!

Reactions: MatomiB

sothisisit

Mar 31, 2021
Hi I want to ask if there has any mod that can make you use wickedwhim interaction with the sims who is trying to leaving the lot.
And is there any mod that can do the "GoAway" interaction to make sims leaving the room but not the lot?
You could always use the Control Any Sim mod to temporarily control them like an active house member then simply make them stay and go do something else.

• Crown
Reactions: Cuckoo Kitty

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
You could always use the Control Any Sim mod to temporarily control them like an active house member then simply make them stay and go do something else.
+1 for "control any sim", I completely forgot I had that mod installed. I have not had the need to use that one very often but it is quite useful! I did notice a bug with it though, sometimes it is impossible to get the temporary sim out of your household. You must release control once you are finished giving them commands.

sothisisit

Mar 31, 2021
+1 for "control any sim", I completely forgot I had that mod installed. I have not had the need to use that one very often but it is quite useful! I did notice a bug with it though, sometimes it is impossible to get the temporary sim out of your household. You must release control once you are finished giving them commands.
Did a bit more remembering, I use it all the time but a more simplistic option would also be the "Come In & Stick Around" mod that simply negates their leave action and raises things like computer or work out. Also good so you don't have to stop what you are doing to invite people in.

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
Flagging websites: Could this be another form of censorship at work? Many of the games offered on here on F95ZONE have pixeldrain links. I never received malware or infected files when downloading from the that service or any of the other providers like Mega or Gofile. At the end of the day, smart web users should treat ALL WEBSITES as potentially hostile, especially GOOGLE. Trust nobody and virus scan everything before putting them on your computer.

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
This is the worst thread I've seen for players reporting malicious sites. I downloaded three files off that site and then ran a full virus scan and came up with nothing.

A website can be flagged as malicious for numerous reasons:
  • It isn't whitelisted as being safe on global website registries or it's own whitelist registry
  • It runs java, flash, or some other code on the backend and the anti-virus / anti-malware doesn't know if it's safe or not so it automatically flags it as malicious to be safe
  • It doesn't recognize the file extensions of the files available to download
  • etc, etc, etc...

Please be smart people.

rockbob5

Nov 17, 2023
Flagging websites: Could this be another form of censorship at work? Many of the games offered on here on F95ZONE have pixeldrain links. I never received malware or infected files when downloading from the that service or any of the other providers like Mega or Gofile. At the end of the day, smart web users should treat ALL WEBSITES as potentially hostile, especially GOOGLE. Trust nobody and virus scan everything before putting them on your computer.
Gridinsoft is an established company with over a decade of experience in the cybersecurity industry.

Reactions: Ryu_xx

rockbob5

Nov 17, 2023
This is the worst thread I've seen for players reporting malicious sites. I downloaded three files off that site and then ran a full virus scan and came up with nothing.

A website can be flagged as malicious for numerous reasons:
  • It isn't whitelisted as being safe on global website registries or it's own whitelist registry
  • It runs java, flash, or some other code on the backend and the anti-virus / anti-malware doesn't know if it's safe or not so it automatically flags it as malicious to be safe
  • It doesn't recognize the file extensions of the files available to download
  • etc, etc, etc...

Please be smart people.
Your arguments remind me of the tactics used by hackers to defend malicious websites.

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
Gridinsoft is an established company with over a decade of experience in the cybersecurity industry.
No wonder why I never heard of Grindsoft until last night. Their software is . Read the article on PC Mag. Another 2024 review . So when some lackluster company company goes around flagging websites as "malicious", see what credible news sources are saying about them and make up your own mind.

Last edited: