Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

JIN3708078

Dec 15, 2017
Did a bit more remembering, I use it all the time but a more simplistic option would also be the "Come In & Stick Around" mod that simply negates their leave action and raises things like computer or work out. Also good so you don't have to stop what you are doing to invite people in.
Thank you so much for your suggestions,
I woluld try this mod tonight.

Reactions: sothisisit

xxvaynxx

Jul 10, 2020
Is there any straight animator that the quality same as Khlas? I only know Amra72, Greynaya and Savaccini. Man Khlas works are awesome, the animations are so smooth, good and rough fast paced. I even use them despite it being a gay content.
its a shame amra72 stopped. He came back for a short moment but then poofed again. Though is savaccini really that good? I feel like his animations are kinda decent but I feel like he rushes things out too fast. Like everybody is pushing out 1 or 2 polished animations while he puts out like 6. It reminds me of lupinocono-iwefbiwew or w/e his name is when he was new.

Reactions: ThreeLeggedMan

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
NPCs don't have sex. any solution??
Yes there is a solution but you did not give us any details to help you solve the problem.
  • Are script mods enabled?
  • is WickedWhims or Devious Desires installed correctly? Use ONE not both!
  • Did you READ the documentation that came with your mod of choice.
  • if you did all of the above: Did you REMOVE ALL MODS from your mod directory EXCEPT WW or DD and try again?

Reactions: noobtrain