Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

uhaaaaa

Feb 21, 2019
Those [Noir and Dark Sims 4] HQ EA Body Meshes for Females might be contain damaged package file. My game won't start after i add that mod, and only back to work after i delete "[Noir and Dark Sims 4] HQ EA Body Meshes for Females" folder.
You probably need to rename the folders or files to a shorter name. Noir's file names tend to be way too long and cause the game to not open.

master861

Nov 4, 2022
this is the last one
that can not be the last one on wm it say's LL.3.3la.
If you run out of space on you drive C or whant you mods installed in are diffrent place like me(and yes this works 100%)
MKLINK /J "%UserProfile%\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods" "E:\Gaming stuff\Sims 4 Mods" // run this from you cmd promt
change this = "E:\Gaming stuff\Sims 4 Mods" to any place you whant like this "G:\sims 4\mods"
Make sure you delet the mods folder inside of %UserProfile%\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods
if everthing is correct %UserProfile%\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods should look like this.
1713779507325.png
same for the english version.
1713779569684.png

If the above is the last version then this version is only for 181(WM) , because nisa.k dit say on the patreon that ther is are bug in WM 181 not sure for 179a of WM

Last edited: