Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

Blankrex

Jun 4, 2020
Azmodan22 Platinum Normal Animations ( 22/04/2024 )
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Azmodan22 Platinum Rough Animations ( 22/04/2024 )

Wild Guy Animations ( 18/04/2024 )

Wild Guy Gold Animations ( 18/04/2024 )

YrSa Special ( 22/04/2024 )

YrSa Lovely Toys ( 22/04/2024 )

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
what mod can I use so the game stop creating random sims?
After many years of trial and error I finally solved this problem. You need three mods:

Zero No Random
Zero Assign NPC Roles
MCCC

Zero No Random is the main mod but unfortunately the author has hidden the mod from download because of player reported issues (mainly role NPCs not showing up when needed). This mod will stop all random NPC generation as long as you manually assign unplayed Sims the roles needed for your game. It takes some time to set all this up since a few dozen Sims need to manually be assigned roles.

MCCC plays a minor role with it's Population settings.

I don't have all expansion packs for the game and so I don't have a complete Zero No Random mod. If no one has the full mod then I'm happy to upload my incomplete version.

Fionnachree

Apr 17, 2024
What are the go to Sims 4 WW M/F Animations currently? in terms of quality.
I would say you should look at; Lamaboy, Greynaya, Amra72, Artois, Cipher, E404p, Fruity Delicious, Wild Guy and Savaccini.

These creators have the best quality heterosexual animations I have seen. Their animations are also more smooth, better quality and more “lively” than those of most of wicked whim’s “honorary animators”

Jorak84

Jul 2, 2017
After many years of trial and error I finally solved this problem. You need three mods:

Zero No Random
Zero Assign NPC Roles
MCCC

Zero No Random is the main mod but unfortunately the author has hidden the mod from download because of player reported issues (mainly role NPCs not showing up when needed). This mod will stop all random NPC generation as long as you manually assign unplayed Sims the roles needed for your game. It takes some time to set all this up since a few dozen Sims need to manually be assigned roles.

MCCC plays a minor role with it's Population settings.

I don't have all expansion packs for the game and so I don't have a complete Zero No Random mod. If no one has the full mod then I'm happy to upload my incomplete version.
There're also some packages from Bienchen which might help.
Most are in her Mod bundle named "townieoverhaul_lessfame"
Not sure if zero randoms are possible with that but it definitely helps for certain NPC's.

Right now it was updated last time on 25th February so just scroll to that date or search for "townieoverhaul" in the brower window while visiting the link.

• Red Heart
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Jeuxsim and MatomiB

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
What is the cheat to unlock incest?
No cheat needed. Just give the Sim 'Wicked Attributes' - Incest. Select the Sim - Wicked - Personalization - Wicked Attributes - Give Sim Wicked Attributes

You can also use the Relationship Utilities under the Relationship WW settings to enable incest for everyone:

Relationship Utilities.jpg

If you are using the Patreon version of WW, then make sure you download and install the Inappropriate Unlock mod. Put it in your overrides folder. That mod enables adult to teen sex and incest for the Patreon version only.

Last edited:

Jorak84

Jul 2, 2017
No cheat needed. Just give the Sim 'Wicked Attributes' - Incest. Select the Sim - Wicked - Personalization - Wicked Attributes - Give Sim Wicked Attributes

You can also use the Relationship Utilities under the Relationship WW settings to enable incest for everyone:

View attachment 3565177
No more need for that?