Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

Jorak84

Jul 2, 2017
No cheat needed. Just give the Sim 'Wicked Attributes' - Incest. Select the Sim - Wicked - Personalization - Wicked Attributes - Give Sim Wicked Attributes

You can also use the Relationship Utilities under the Relationship WW settings to enable incest for everyone:

View attachment 3565177
No more need for that?

xxvaynxx

Jul 10, 2020
You are missing out on some amazing quality. Khlas animations and plugins (like bathing) can be used for hetero interactions. WW has settings for each sim where you can define their roles and the animations will play as expected.
Yeah this. If you don't mind anal you can make still do MxF. Only annoying this is you have to make it so female sims can do male sex animations and you also have to remove the strip on the girl auto equips.
I still wish someone that makes FXF or MXF animations as rough and polished as khlas would show up soon... really not sure why it hasn't happened yet! step it up people!

Reactions: tvardovsky

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
You are missing out on some amazing quality. Khlas animations and plugins (like bathing) can be used for hetero interactions. WW has settings for each sim where you can define their roles and the animations will play as expected.
Yeah this. If you don't mind anal you can make still do MxF. Only annoying this is you have to make it so female sims can do male sex animations and you also have to remove the strip on the girl auto equips.
I still wish someone that makes FXF or MXF animations as rough and polished as khlas would show up soon... really not sure why it hasn't happened yet! step it up people!
Khlas animations don't work with the way I use WW. I don't care how high quality they are. Nearly all of his animations have the HOMOSEXUAL tag. I have this category disabled. I only use a small fraction of the animations that I have installed because I want to keep my Sims heterosexual. My WW settings are quite restrictive. I've been using WW since it was first released. His animations don't fit into my playstyle, end of story. I also won't use Anarcis's animations because the author has an "anything goes" attitude which is reflected in the way he codes his animation.xml files. If you don't care about your Sims being bisexual (anything goes) then both animation mods are awesome. Personally, I'm unwilling to make compromises.

zopeda

Jul 13, 2017
Does anyone have the stuff from Myelin Sims that went full super paywall or from (k-sim)?

Ogol_kl

Apr 4, 2020
that can not be the last one on wm it say's LL.3.3la.
If you run out of space on you drive C or whant you mods installed in are diffrent place like me(and yes this works 100%)
MKLINK /J "%UserProfile%\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods" "E:\Gaming stuff\Sims 4 Mods" // run this from you cmd promt
change this = "E:\Gaming stuff\Sims 4 Mods" to any place you whant like this "G:\sims 4\mods"
Make sure you delet the mods folder inside of %UserProfile%\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods
if everthing is correct %UserProfile%\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods should look like this.
View attachment 3564158
same for the english version.
View attachment 3564167

If the above is the last version then this version is only for 181(WM) , because nisa.k dit say on the patreon that ther is are bug in WM 181 not sure for 179a of WM
Do you have update the new Nisa wicked.. ?

Reactions: TheAshenGuy

master861

Nov 4, 2022
Do you have update the new Nisa wicked.. ?
I am not sure if that is the least version that is postet ther:
Or this version
because on the wicked.cc it say's Updated: 2024-02-29
on pt it say's

Fionnachree

Apr 17, 2024
I am not sure if that is the least version that is postet ther:
Or this version
because on the wicked.cc it say's Updated: 2024-02-29
on pt it say's
They are two different versions. She has one for the public and one for patreons. It's that simple, both are up to date, they only differ in features (the patreon has more)