Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

master861

Nov 4, 2022
I dit mention it i dit say WW version.What is not being understood? And not all stuff is paywall stuff look above Tiasha is not behind are paywall its on are ru site . And i dit share some paywall stuff ,maybe i should stop sharing my paywall stuff and asking more for paywall stuff.Now have fun with some paywall stuff my least sharing her.

Reactions: LeonidasB

master861

Nov 4, 2022
Got some one the fixed WW v182 version?
I know v182 is linked her but that is not the v182 fixed version
because that bug fix is from today 13:30.
never mind found it.

Last edited:

Anzangd

May 19, 2024
How can I stop the sims from having sex on some objects? For example I don't want sims to have sex on the tables

master861

Nov 4, 2022
It was a couple of years ago. posted on vk.com. My hard drive crashed taking out sims mods, so i tried both tiasha's and dearbellasims modpacks. Which ever one it was had outdated mods in it.
I dit not test it nor dit i upload that modpack if ther is outdate stuff in it you on your own you need to manuel update mods on that pack that is oudatet.And i dit not install any stuff from that modpack.And as i can remember ther is are quide on are vk site for that modpack how to update it.I removed the mega links as long its not confirmed if save or not.

Last edited:

fistguybr

Jan 24, 2023
Sorting ALL of your Mods and CC saves you time because you can quickly find troublesome mods after an EA update where you are getting Last Exception errors. It does not improve sorting of animations in WW, because you can define how items are sorted (or hidden) within Wicked Whims itself.

I have a folder for .ts4script mods and folder trees (folder with sub-directories) for .package files. These are for clothing, makeup, objects, presets, traits and more. I sort many of these items by Author, I also sort some items by TYPE. You can even in CAS once you organize your Mod folder. Keeping things organized helps me get the most out of TS4. My content displays in ORDER in CAS and when a mod gets updated, I know where to look to put in the replacement. Cheers!

Oh, I do do that. It's just the animations that I throw in one big "Animations" folder. But all the rest is sorted by type (cas, BB, misc mods, scripts) and then by author

buxxuc

Oct 20, 2021
Ok not sure why the link not works her because for me the links work maybe f95 dont like my links or this kind of link.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ok i found out why f95 dont like this kind of link ther dont know how to handle the font that is used on the second name.
Does anyone know what upper body is Fruity using for this effect? Also the male body?
I'm using WW default body for females but can't get the same result. For males I'm using Better body for men BTTB 6 default replacement for both top and bottom. Male genitals texture get messed up by Pubic hair and vagina isn't animated (not opening during penetrative animations).

Dvolc

Apr 28, 2024
Does anyone know what upper body is Fruity using for this effect? Also the male body?
I'm using WW default body for females but can't get the same result. For males I'm using Better body for men BTTB 6 default replacement for both top and bottom. Male genitals texture get messed up by Pubic hair and vagina isn't animated (not opening during penetrative animations).
Dude, I recommend that you ask fruitydelicious personally on his loverslab page

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
Oh, I do do that. It's just the animations that I throw in one big "Animations" folder. But all the rest is sorted by type (cas, BB, misc mods, scripts) and then by author
I do the same with the exception that animators who supply CC (Like Khlas, Kritikal or Supern4tural) will get a folder in my ROOT mod directory where all of their content, scripts or needed objects are stored. Makes things easier for me when switching things up. So lets say I get tired of Supern4tural, I can remove that folder and it will also get rid of their mods too, no other animators are using their CC as dependencies so it is safe to delete. For efficiency, mods which are not being used get removed, as I understand it, you get faster loading times when the game does not have to load redundant data.

Dark_Templar

Aug 16, 2017
I dit mention it i dit say WW version.What is not being understood?
What the hell is the WW version? They are animations for Wicked Whims so all versions a WW versions.

And not all stuff is paywall stuff look above
If animations are public why do they need to be shared? Anyone can go to Loverslab and get the public version, people mostly come here for paywalled content unless it's something specific that is not easily found.

Reactions: VglHB