Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

xxvaynxx

Jul 10, 2020
What the hell is the WW version? They are animations for Wicked Whims so all versions a WW versions.

If animations are public why do they need to be shared? Anyone can go to Loverslab and get the public version, people mostly come here for paywalled content unless it's something specific that is not easily found.
For serious! who the heckapickle comes here for public mods unless its some rare gem....stop it people! trust me....if its not rare and its public on loverslba. There is zero point sharing. Even I'm not that lazy to go on loverslab and get the public stuff!

Reactions: Dark_Templar

bIoodlust

Aug 3, 2022
Most skills can go to 10 but not all, there are some which can only go to 5. Cheers!

WickedWhims v182 -
No that's not what I meant, I mean literally all of them only go to 5 LOL. I noticed it only does that when upgrading multiple at a time instead of just doing one which is very tedious, but it'll manage for now until I find out what wrong

Blankrex

Jun 4, 2020
Anarcis Animations ( 21/05/2024 )
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Wild Guy Female Body Details ( 16/05/2024 )

YrSa Animated ( 21/05/2024 )

YrSa Fetish Moves ( 21/05/2024 )

MrSid

May 7, 2017
Does anyone have the Project Chocobo sims from 7cupsbobatae
It was shared before apparently but seems like the folder link does not work anymore.

fistguybr

Jan 24, 2023
I do the same with the exception that animators who supply CC (Like Khlas, Kritikal or Supern4tural) will get a folder in my ROOT mod directory where all of their content, scripts or needed objects are stored. Makes things easier for me when switching things up. So lets say I get tired of Supern4tural, I can remove that folder and it will also get rid of their mods too, no other animators are using their CC as dependencies so it is safe to delete. For efficiency, mods which are not being used get removed, as I understand it, you get faster loading times when the game does not have to load redundant data.
I do the same! Creators who use specific CC for their animations get their own folders

Reactions: Cuckoo Kitty

YukiHama88

Jan 4, 2021
No that's not what I meant, I mean literally all of them only go to 5 LOL. I noticed it only does that when upgrading multiple at a time instead of just doing one which is very tedious, but it'll manage for now until I find out what wrong
If you are doing multiple skills which involve some of which only go to 5, by default even though you put 10 in the skill level they will all only cap to 5. This will be regardless of whether or not they are supposed to go to 10. This is due to involving skills that cap at 5 max skill. I encountered the same problem. I suggest doing the 5s and 10s separately.

Aligatorx

Mar 22, 2023
Does anyone have the Project Chocobo sims from 7cupsbobatae
It was shared before apparently but seems like the folder link does not work anymore.

MrDis50

May 22, 2024

Thank you very much!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Aligatorx

bIoodlust

Aug 3, 2022
If you are doing multiple skills which involve some of which only go to 5, by default even though you put 10 in the skill level they will all only cap to 5. This will be regardless of whether or not they are supposed to go to 10. This is due to involving skills that cap at 5 max skill. I encountered the same problem. I suggest doing the 5s and 10s separately.
It worked! Thank you so much!

MrDis50

May 22, 2024
Hey Aligatorx thanks for sharing all the sims. May I ask if you also have Queen Feneva from 7cupsbobatae ? Wish they would not make it completely unavailable after the month:(