Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

Dec 15, 2022
Real longshot here, but does anyone have a folder with s4simono hairs? Found out about their work yesterday and much to my sadness they have deleted everything from their S4S folder about two years ago.

this is the folder with her newest content you're looking for

Last edited:
Reactions: MatomiB

master861

Nov 4, 2022
I have the april update
are you sure is the least version i ask because i installed that animation 10 min leater i get are error in MCCC of .

• Error message: [jdimailig] Error invoking TunableReslotPlumbbobWrapper.with_reslot_plumbbob (AssertionError: [Basic] [nbaker] Interaction Bjorn Bjergsen running [Proxy]LeafPile_Woohoo:178 on Ian Robles (guaranteed) has no target ParticipantTypeSingle.SavedActor1, but is trying to reslot the plumbbob to _FX_leaves_3), CategoryID: plumbbob:34
I know for sure that error only happens if you got are older animation or duplicates mod's , and lamaboy's animation was the least file i installed yesterday.

MrDis50

Formerly 'MrSid50'
May 22, 2024
are you sure is the least version i ask because i installed that animation 10 min leater i get are error in MCCC of .

• Error message: [jdimailig] Error invoking TunableReslotPlumbbobWrapper.with_reslot_plumbbob (AssertionError: [Basic] [nbaker] Interaction Bjorn Bjergsen running [Proxy]LeafPile_Woohoo:178 on Ian Robles (guaranteed) has no target ParticipantTypeSingle.SavedActor1, but is trying to reslot the plumbbob to _FX_leaves_3), CategoryID: plumbbob:34
I know for sure that error only happens if you got are older animation or duplicates mod's , and lamaboy's animation was the least file i installed yesterday.
Yes it is the end of April version, I have not had any errors with it but MCCC can be weird sometimes, Lamaboy also had different names for his public packages so maybe see if anything like that is there in your mod folder?

Otomo

Dec 17, 2017
I have problems with mcmcommandcenter with version The.Sims.4.For.Rent (v1.106.148.1030)

it doesn't seems to work anymore... do you know how I could solve it ?

Fionnachree

Apr 17, 2024
I have problems with mcmcommandcenter with version The.Sims.4.For.Rent (v1.106.148.1030)

it doesn't seems to work anymore... do you know how I could solve it ?
Do you have the latest version of mccc? several updates have been released after for rent. Also the v106.148.1030 is the patch not the version of mccc

• Hey there
Reactions: Cuckoo Kitty

monkeymo

Mar 25, 2018
can anybody share these three

by Enlfhrkrl
by Enlfhrkrl
by Enlfhrkrl ?

the links are dead and I really don´t find these cc of that creator ... anywhere :(