Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

jogbr

Aug 19, 2022
wtf are these morons from EA doing?

with new update my game starts 3 times slower,
GPU usage is 100% (!?),
plus I can't even save it - as it spins forever.

for example Baldurs Gate uses ~80% of my GPU...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MatomiB

s1nnbad

Nov 15, 2018
I prefer to use the simple penis v1 from simdulgence,there is a ww addon size in this mod,it is same big as ww default penis,and there are also details to change penis head color,
Thanks for the recommendation man, i was using the simple penis v2 for some time but the clipping problems with the default female rig were bit of a turnoff. So i switched back to the default penis model which seems to works the best and looked for an alternative.

Yars20

Jul 12, 2021
wtf are these morons from EA doing?

with new update my game starts 3 times slower,
GPU usage is 100% (!?),
plus I can't even save it - as it spins forever.

for example Baldurs Gate uses ~80% of my GPU...
I don't know if it's relevant, but now the game runs with DirectX 11, before it used Direct 9. I've also noticed that it takes longer than before to load. Maybe it's because of this, but it's really just a guess...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MatomiB and jogbr

jogbr

Aug 19, 2022
I don't know if it's relevant, but now the game runs with DirectX 11, before it used Direct 9. I've also noticed that it takes longer than before to load. Maybe it's because of this, but it's really just a guess...
Yes but DirectX11 should actually be faster - it's more optimized than 9

I found out that quarter of CC is broken now, and after deleting those it gets faster.
But still can't save the game - probably some TwistedMexi mods like BetterBuild..

• Sad

EllieSimmer

Jun 4, 2024
1717620713919.png 1717620766404.png does anyone know where I can find this hair and flannel ? thuis is an old sim of mine since 2017 but ive lost all of my cc from that time. ty in advance for the help!!

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
Yes but DirectX11 should actually be faster - it's more optimized than 9
I am running TS4 on Linux (DXVK dependency required) and I noticed a major performance boost with the -dx11 switch. Loading times are slightly shorter and everything from game-play to building is much smoother. Before using it I removed my graphics enhancements and ensured all of my script mods are up to date. The only caveat is that I was unable to get the game to run when trying to switch back to dx9. I made a backup but decided not to use it because of positive results. I am very happy with DX11, some menus are missing icons for now but I can live with that. This is definitely a step in the right direction.

CortoMaltese

Apr 17, 2020
anyone have the latest creamydelicious animations??
Just for my understanding: This is now the question about a different update version than the one "lanky status" asks about in post #9,056 (9,060-9,056=4 posts difference)? ... because I can't imagine that someone would show so openly that they don't search first before asking ... but maybe such questions get lost between all the posts about hair & similar :unsure: