Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

Beastmaster1997

Mar 5, 2024
SO! Anyone else experiencing complete blue screen crashes when playing the sims? It started rather recently. Probably need to get a better cpu and/or graphics card. Because I am thinking it has to do with some of the new graphical improvements they did to the game, which sometimes
Thanks a bunch!

xtazimaniac

Nov 7, 2021
Does anyone have the same penis as Khlas I don't understand what his mode does by character traits.. thanks to my savior

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
Does anyone have the same penis as Khlas I don't understand what his mode does by character traits.. thanks to my savior
Khlas packaged attachments within his WW animations and are not offered separately, you can find them on . Only Hugo was offered as a pre-release, that is now part of the animation packages and should not be used to avoid conflict.

xtazimaniac

Nov 7, 2021
Khlas a emballé des pièces jointes dans ses animations WW et ne sont pas proposées séparément, vous pouvez les trouver sur . Seul Hugo a été proposé en pré-version, qui fait désormais partie des packages d'animation et ne doit pas être utilisé pour éviter les conflits.

si j'ai bien compris pour avoir le même pénis j'ai besoin de son animation, merci de m'aider

s1nnbad

Nov 15, 2018
Does anyone know of a mod or if it's possible to change the penis head color for the default soft/hard penis for wicked whims?

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
si j'ai bien compris pour avoir le même pénis j'ai besoin de son animation, merci de m'aider
Correct, you must have the ANIMATIONS. Chest and penis attachments are inside the animation packages and can be equipped in Wicked Whims, they will not show up in CAS.

Reactions: MatomiB

xtazimaniac

Nov 7, 2021
Exact, vous devez avoir les ANIMATIONS. Les accessoires pour la poitrine et le pénis sont à l'intérieur des packages d'animation et peuvent être équipés dans Wicked Whims, ils n'apparaîtront pas dans CAS.

merci pour la réponse vraiment je ne comprends pas comment l'avoir je vais tout essayer tant que ça marche