Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

kid0001

Jun 24, 2020
Hey guys, is anyone happen to have 7cups old gifts?

Beastmaster1997

Mar 5, 2024
So! I just found out there is a first person mode in the sims 4.
Now here is my nsfw predicament with it.
I tried taking a nice in game sex foto, but alas it promptly kicked me out of first person mode. Ergo it seems i can't take first person in game fotos. Is this assumption of mine correct. Or is there a mod or hotkey i have yet to find that makes it so I am able to take first person fotos in the sims?

stranger101

Dec 3, 2018
So! I just found out there is a first person mode in the sims 4.
Now here is my nsfw predicament with it.
I tried taking a nice in game sex foto, but alas it promptly kicked me out of first person mode. Ergo it seems i can't take first person in game fotos. Is this assumption of mine correct. Or is there a mod or hotkey i have yet to find that makes it so I am able to take first person fotos in the sims?
Use the Print Screen button on your keyboard.

Otomo

Dec 17, 2017
still having problem with mcm command center. I dowloaded the last version of it, removed all mods except MCM... and no improvement.
The MCM command mods and scripts are detected in game, I checked scripts and mods in game settings, but MCM option in sims dialogues or in computer don't appear.

master861

Nov 4, 2022
still having problem with mcm command center. I dowloaded the last version of it, removed all mods except MCM... and no improvement.
The MCM command mods and scripts are detected in game, I checked scripts and mods in game settings, but MCM option in sims dialogues or in computer don't appear.
Try ctrl+shift+c then mc_help if that dont return anything for you .
1:wrong game version+ wrong installation?
2:Make sure you dont use Onedrive!!
returns you game that it loadet mccc you can check that to inside of the settings menu.

1717275616726.png

Bei start zeigen means in english show at start check this litel box.