Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

Simon12345_

Aug 14, 2019
Hey guys this might be the wrong place to ask but anyone interested in making a sims 4 sex scene type movie you add thr text and stuff its paid work and regular work if the work is good if your interested message me on discord simon12345_ or on here

eeee21

Oct 24, 2020
But note that this thread is for NSFW topics. Thanks!
I think if you give them the link,
They think they can ask for SFW stuff here and just get a little warning. They don't care what the topic is, they just want what they ask for.
And we must say goodbye to this thread again :cautious:
Screenshot 2024-05-31 131103.png

• Sad
Reactions: Willowsle

CortoMaltese

Apr 17, 2020
I think if you give them the link,
They think they can ask for SFW stuff here and just get a little warning. They don't care what the topic is, they just want what they ask for.
And we must say goodbye to this thread again :cautious:
View attachment 3688769
I agree with you 100%. But one of the reasons that led to the old thread being closed was also the high number of reports about the SFW problem. That's why I give a polite warning the first time, and not the second time.
(And of course only for complete questions. Anyone who, like the "capital letter egoist" a few posts ago, doesn't even mention the creator of the wanted dress will never get help from me)

Unfortunately, simply ignoring it doesn't help to stop the thread from becoming "cluttered". And for me as a reader (because I search first before I ask), clarity of the thread is important.

Last edited:

Cingpus A.K.A Oyen

Jan 27, 2024
Another question, is anyone know how to install azmodan animation for ww? I saw four azmodan name gold normal/ rough n platinum normal/ rough which one i should put into my mod folder also please send google seed or rebel seed need to check something. Thanks

CortoMaltese

Apr 17, 2020
Another question, is anyone know how to install azmodan animation for ww? I saw four azmodan name gold normal/ rough n platinum normal/ rough which one i should put into my mod folder also please send google seed or rebel seed need to check something. Thanks
That's why a clean thread is so important: It makes SEARCH easier. This is a frequently asked question, with frequently appearing answers!!!

StabBear777

Dec 15, 2020
Im getting them by his patreon. And here ill uploading only the gifts if someone asking or some sims that cant find rest can be found . So if need any char by him and cant find on kemono just say me the name and ill upload.
Would you happen to have
I have been searching high and low to see if there was any place I could get my hands on it and I keep coming up short.

Reactions: lipsjklj#7845