Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

jogbr

Aug 19, 2022
I would advice you to not since people like this cannot be trusted. This guy legit put malware into user's computers because of spite and went on to brag about it and say how he could've done more.
Morons like that deserve a public wiping - 20 lashes, like in 17th century.
And then 40 years of cleaning up garbage yards.

• Haha
Reactions: lollllpwed

Dslibre

Dec 29, 2017
Hi there,

I've been wanting to try a modded version of the Sims 4 for a while and figured i'd finally give it a shot.

For starter, i've found a torrent for the deluxe edition of the sims that includes all DLCs. The nfo mentions something like a 1.77 version and dates from 2022. I also saw someone mentions simply downloading The Sims 4 for free on steam and using Anadius updater, but i'm not sure if that includes DLCs. Which way is the best option according to you guys ?

Second, i understand i need to install Whickedwhims. And i already downloaded the latest version of DreamsOfSurrender as i'm a sucker for any BDSM stuff. (thanks to the person who shared the link btw). I'm not too dumb so i think i can find my way around installing those 2 things.

Finally, i've looked and got dizzy with the absolute sheer amount of mods that exist. From animations to skins, to body, to meshes etc etc etc, i m basically lost as to what i should focus on.

I intend to mostly play around with the bdsm stuff from DOS, but if anyone could suggest some absolute "must have" on top of this, especially if they're bdsm related or to just make the game and sims prettier, it would be much much appreciated. Cheers !

master861

Nov 4, 2022
Yes you can legit download the game from EA/steam and then use Anadius DLC unlocker or Anadius updater to but that only unlocks them you need to manuel install them if you use legit base game and cracked DLC's.
The newest WW dont work with 1.77
Supported game versions:
1.105.345 (March 6), 1.106.148 (April 16), 1.107.151 (June 6) if you below this version WW dont work.

Fyrz44

Formerly 'Fyodor444'
Mar 11, 2024
Yes you can legit download the game from EA/steam and then use Anadius DLC unlocker or Anadius updater to but that only unlocks them you need to manuel install them if you use legit base game and cracked DLC's.
Supported game versions:
1.105.345 (March 6), 1.106.148 (April 16), 1.107.151 (June 6) if you below this version WW dont work.
I have never used anadius unlocker. Do you know if it is safe to use?

Dslibre

Dec 29, 2017
Supported game versions:
Thanks a lot. I'm checking the Anadius website and it seems pretty straightforward. If i understand correctly, once everything is installed, i can use Anadius to "rollback" to a version of the game that will work ? Guess i'll see how this goes.

dude don't be lazy.. just check the thread
I did, sorry if i cannot process 466 pages of a thread that spans over years. Next time someone asks for help, just refrain from posting unless you suddenly decide to be helpful instead of just being an ass. EDIT : it's especially funny seems 90% of your messages are basically you asking for help.

----

If anyone has recommandations for top visual mods or else, i'm still very much interested. Cheers.