Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

Dax55555

Formerly 'Daddy58'
May 5, 2023
How can I delete the rewards CC that appeared in the main menu. I accidentally clicked on an ugly hairstyle and I don't know how to get rid of that mod, no matter how much I try to look for it in my mods folder, I can't find it anywhere

Jorak84

Jul 2, 2017
How can I delete the rewards CC that appeared in the main menu. I accidentally clicked on an ugly hairstyle and I don't know how to get rid of that mod, no matter how much I try to look for it in my mods folder, I can't find it anywhere
And you won't find it anywhere as it is in the game files and just controlled through some ini values in the UserSettings.ini. No idea which ones. Maybe you can find some info on reddit or scroll through the ini yourself if you see entries which might be the reward (better make a backup before changing anything). But why do you care? Just leave it be...free stuff is free stuff even if it's ugly. And you won't save any space on your HDD/SSD.

master861

Nov 4, 2022
Thanks a lot. I'm checking the Anadius website and it seems pretty straightforward. If i understand correctly, once everything is installed, i can use Anadius to "rollback" to a version of the game that will work ? Guess i'll see how this goes.

I did, sorry if i cannot process 466 pages of a thread that spans over years. Next time someone asks for help, just refrain from posting unless you suddenly decide to be helpful instead of just being an ass. EDIT : it's especially funny seems 90% of your messages are basically you asking for help.

----

If anyone has recommandations for top visual mods or else, i'm still very much interested. Cheers.
You dont need to rollback if you on the newest version 1.107.151 (June 6) , 1.77 is older as 1.107.xxx of curse you can rollback from 1.107.xxx but remember then you need another version of WW not sure if you can still found WW for that old version of the game.

master861

Nov 4, 2022
I have never used anadius unlocker. Do you know if it is safe to use?
Of curse it is safe as long you us the right one if you dit pay for the unlocker or any orther stuff from anadius, you got scammed and should check if you got any nice present like spyware or malware.

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
Is that so? I guess I'll stick to reshade then won't take the risk.
So, this is completely random, and I can't DM you so I wanted to just ask outright, do you know the source of your profile picture? I went down a reverse image searching rabbit hole, and can't come close to finding the OG artist.

EDIT: Nevermind, dug a little deeper and I came out to them either disappearing straight off the face of the earth, or otherwise just not touching accounts in a long time. Seemingly nothing from them at all this year either, with at least SOMETHING or another as late as December/the end of 2023.

Last edited:

Keizer89

Jun 30, 2023
Can I request someone to convert this body selector female bottom mesh (hokusai26_Hamburger_Menu7_Classic) into a default female bottom for all sims so that the body shows up in CAS when I remove the clothes? It's from this post

lollllpwed

Aug 9, 2020
So, this is completely random, and I can't DM you so I wanted to just ask outright, do you know the source of your profile picture? I went down a reverse image searching rabbit hole, and can't come close to finding the OG artist.

EDIT: Nevermind, dug a little deeper and I came out to them either disappearing straight off the face of the earth, or otherwise just not touching accounts in a long time. Seemingly nothing from them at all this year either, with at least SOMETHING or another as late as December/the end of 2023.
I don't really know who the artist is, but I'm glad you found them.